FPGA SmartFusion Family 500K Gates 100MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 208Pin PQFP
Request for Quotation
A2F500M3G-1PQ208I Product Details
Advantages to the designer extend beyond low unit cost, high performance, and ease of use. Flashbased SmartFusion cSoCs are Instant On and do not need to be loaded from an external boot PROM at each power-up. On-board security mechanisms prevent access to the programming information and enable secure remote updates of the FPGA logic. Designers can perform secure remote in-system programming (ISP) to support future design iterations and critical field upgrades, with confidence that valuable IP cannot be compromised or copied. Secure ISP can be performed using the industry standard AES algorithm with MAC data authentication on the device.
Flash-based SmartFusion cSoCs exhibit power characteristics similar to those of an ASIC, making them an ideal choice for power-sensitive applications. With SmartFusion cSoCs, there is no power-on current and no high current transition, both of which are common with SRAM-based FPGAs. SmartFusion cSoCs also have low dynamic power consumption and support very low power timekeeping mode, offering further power savings.
As the nonvolatile, flash-based SmartFusion cSoC family requires no boot PROM, there is no vulnerable external bitstream. SmartFusion cSoCs incorporate FlashLock®, which provides a unique combination of reprogrammability and design security without external overhead, advantages that only a device with nonvolatile flash programming can offer.
SmartFusion cSoCs utilize a 128-bit flash-based key lock and a separate AES key to provide security for programmed IP and configuration data. The FlashROM data in Fusion devices can also be encrypted prior to loading. Additionally, the flash memory blocks can be programmed during runtime using the AES128 block cipher encryption standard (FIPS Publication 192).SmartFusion cSoCs with AES-based security are designed to provide protection for remote field updates over public networks, such as the Internet, and help to ensure that valuable IP remains out of the hands of system overbuilders, system cloners, and IP thieves. As an additional security measure, the FPGA configuration data of a programmed Fusion device cannot be read back, although secure design verification is possible. During design, the user controls and defines both internal and external access to the flash memory blocks. Security, built into the FPGA fabric, is an inherent component of the SmartFusion cSoC family. The flash cells are located beneath seven metal layers, and many device design and layout techniques have been used to make invasive attacks extremely difficult. SmartFusion cSoCs, with FlashLock and AES security, are unique in being highly resistant to both invasive and noninvasive attacks. Your valuable IP is protected with industry standard security measures, making remote ISP feasible. A SmartFusion cSoC provides the highest security available for programmable logic designs.
Single ChipFlash-based FPGAs store their configuration information in on-chip flash cells. Once programmed, the configuration data is an inherent part of the FPGA structure, and no external configuration data needs to be loaded at system power-up (unlike SRAM-based FPGAs). Therefore, flash-based SmartFusion cSoCs do not require system configuration components such as electrically erasable programmable read-only memories (EEPROMs) or microcontrollers to load device configuration data during power-up. This reduces bill-of-materials costs and PCB area, and increases system security and reliability.
|Product Lifecycle Status||Last Time Buy||RoHS||Non-Compliant|
|Case/Package||208-BFQFP||Lead Free Status||Contains Lead|
A2F500M3G-1PQ208I Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 30 - Feb 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that A2F500M3G-1PQ208I is the original manufacturer or agent of Microsemi?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of Microsemi original manufacturers and agents. All Microsemi suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their A2F500M3G-1PQ208I devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of A2F500M3G-1PQ208I products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of A2F500M3G-1PQ208I chips? Including Microsemi original factory information, FPGAs application, A2F500M3G-1PQ208I pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by SmartFusion Customizable System-on-Chip category, or find it through Microsemi Corporation (Microchip ) Information page.
- Q: Are the Microsemi's A2F500M3G-1PQ208I price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The Microsemi's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for A2F500M3G-1PQ208I, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of A2F500M3G-1PQ208I?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the A2F500M3G1PQ208I we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the A2F500M3G-1PQ208I only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of A2F500M3G-1PQ208I.
(3)The A2F500M3G-1PQ208I is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as A2F500M3G-1PQ208I datasheet pdf, A2F500 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsemi Corporation (Microchip )
- 1.Microsemi Announces General Availability of Engineering Samples for its Lowest Power, Cost-Optimized Mid-Range PolarFire FPGAs
- 2.Switchtec PAX PCIe Switch features port density of up to 48 ports.
- 3.SSD Controllers support standard NVMe host interface.
- 4.High-Density, Low-Power PCIe Switch delivers high reliability.
- 5.Field Programmable Gate Arrays aid space system prototyping.
- 6.Microsemi Showcases Leadership in Differentiated Products with Introduction of 15 New RF, Microwave and Millimeter Wave Devices at IMS 2016
A3PE600-1PQG208I FPGA ProASIC®3E Family 600K Gates 272MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 208Pin PQFP
STM32L486QGI6 ARM MCU, Ultra Low Power, STM32 Family STM32L4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit
CYBLE-012012-10 PROC™ Module, Bluetooth® v4.1 Low Energy (BLE) Wireless Solution, 2.4GHz, Single Mode
LMC6035IMQ1 Low Power 2.7V Single Supply CMOS Operational Amplifiers 8-SOIC -40℃ to 85℃
STM32L486JGY6TR MCU 32Bit ARM Cortex M4 RISC 1024KB Flash 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 72Pin WLCSP T/R
LTC6994HDCB-1#TRPBF Programmable Delay Block -40℃ to 125℃ Automotive 6Pin DFN EP T/R