Images are for reference only.
Voltage-Feedback Operational Amplifier
Request for Quotation
5962-88565012A Product Details
The 5962-88565012A features an input offset voltage below 0.4mV, excellent for a quad op amp, and an offset drift under 2µV/°C, guaranteed over the full military temperature range.Open-loop gain of the 5962-88565012A is over 1,000,000 into a 10k Ohm load insuring excellent gain accuracy and linearity, even in high-gain applications.Input bias is under 25nA which reduces errors due to signal source resistance.The OP470's CMR of over 110dB and PSRR of less than 1.8µV/V significantly reduce errors due to ground noise and power supply fluctuations.Power consumption of the quad 5962-88565012A is half that of four OP27s, a significant advantage for power conscious applications.The 5962-88565012A is unity-gain stable with a gain-bandwidth product of 6MHz and a slew rate of 2V/µs.
The 5962-88565012A offers excellent amplifier matching which is important for applications such as multiple gain blocks, low-noise instrumentation amplifiers, quad buffers, and low-noise active filters.
The 5962-88565012A conforms to the industry standard 14-pin DIP pinout.It is pin compatible with the OP11, LM 148/149, HA4741, HA5104, and RM4156 quad op amps and can be used to upgrade systems using these devices.
For higher speed applications the OP471, with a slew rate of 8V/µs, is recommended.
- Very Low-Noise, 5 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz Max
- Excellent Input Offset Voltage, 0.4 mV Max
- Low Offset Voltage Drift, 2 µV/°C Max
- Very High Gain, 1000 V/mV Min
- Outstanding CMR, 110 dB Min
- Slew Rate, 2 V/µs Typ
- Gain-Bandwidth Product, 6 MHz Typ
- Industry Standard Quad Pinouts
- Available in Die Form
- Number of Channels
- Input Offset Voltage
- 0.4 mV at +/- 15 V
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 110 dB
- Supply Current
- 11 mA at +/- 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 55 C
- Package / Case
- Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 15 V
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 800 mW
- Factory Pack Quantity
OP470 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
5962-88565012A Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
item it's good!!!
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 10 - Dec 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that 5962-88565012A is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their 5962-88565012A devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of 5962-88565012A products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of 5962-88565012A chips? Including ADI original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) application, 5962-88565012A pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Precision Op Amps (Vos ≤1mV & TCVos ≤2uV/C) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's 5962-88565012A price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for 5962-88565012A, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of 5962-88565012A?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the 596288565012A we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the 5962-88565012A only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of 5962-88565012A.
(3)The 5962-88565012A is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as 5962-88565012A datasheet pdf, OP470 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
5962-8851301GA High Speed, Fast Settling Precision Operational Amplifier; Package: He...
5962-8780201RA Improved, 8-Channel/Dual 4-Channel, CMOS Analog Multiplexers
5962-8850501RA 1-Channel Single ADC SAR 10-bit Parallel 20-Pin SBCDIP Tube
5962-8853801PA Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps DUAL PREC JFET-INPUT IC
5962-8853802PA Voltage-Feedback Operational Amplifier
5962-8850305PA Power Driver ICs See Also MIC4424BN for -40o to +85o plastic version