23K640-I/SN Product Details
• Max. Clock 20 MHz
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- Read Current: 3 mA at 1 MHz
- Standby Current: 4 μA Max. at +85°C
• 8192 x 8-bit Organization
• 32-Byte Page
• HOLD pin
• Flexible Operating modes:
- Byte read and write
- Page mode (32 Byte Page) - Sequential mode
• Sequential Read/Write
• High Reliability
• Temperature Ranges Supported:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E):-40°C to+125°C
The Microchip Technology Inc. 23X640 are 64 Kbit Serial SRAM devices. The memory is accessed via a simple Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) compatible serial bus. The bus signals required are a clock input (SCK) plus separate data in (SI) and data out (SO) lines. Access to the device is controlled through a Chip Select (CS) input.
Communication to the device can be paused via the hold pin (HOLD). While the device is paused, transitions on its inputs will be ignored, with the exception of Chip Select, allowing the host to service higher priority interrupts.
The 23X640 is available in standard packages including 8-lead PDIP and SOIC, and advanced packaging including 8-lead TSSOP.
- 16MHz Maximum clock
- Low-power CMOS technology
- 3mA at 1MHz Read current
- 4µA at 3.6V Maximum standby current
- 8192 x 8-bit organization
- 32-byte page
- Flexible operating modes - byte read and write, page mode (32-byte page), sequential mode
- Sequential read/write
- High reliability
(Picture:Pinout / Diagram)
- Memory Size
- 64 Kbit
- 8 K x 8
- Access Time
- 25 ns
- Supply Voltage Max
- 3.6 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Maximum Operating Current
- 4 uA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 20 MHz
- Factory Pack Quantity
23K640 Technical Documentation of Application Note
23K640-I/SN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 31 - Aug 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that 23K640-I/SN is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their 23K640-I/SN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of 23K640-I/SN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of 23K640-I/SN chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, SRAM application, 23K640-I/SN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by 23x640 Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's 23K640-I/SN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for 23K640-I/SN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of 23K640-I/SN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the 23K640ISN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the 23K640-I/SN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of 23K640-I/SN.
(3)The 23K640-I/SN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as 23K640-I/SN datasheet pdf, 23K640 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
23K256-I/SN SRAM, 256KBIT, SPI, 20MHZ, Memory Size:32Kbit, SRAM Memory Configurati...
23K256-I/ST SRAM Chip Sync Single 3.3V 256K-bit 32K x 8 25ns 8-Pin TSSOP Tube
23K256T-I/SN SRAM Chip Sync Single 3.3V 256K-bit 32K x 8 25ns 8-Pin SOIC N T/R
23A1024-I/ST SRAM Chip Sync Dual 1.8V 1M-bit 128K x 8 25ns 8-Pin TSSOP Tube
2374AD PWM DC/DC CONVERTER IC