20463-11 Product Details
The Conexant SmartACFL V.90/K56flex Modem Device Set with SmartDAA technology supports analog data up to 56 Kbps, analog fax to 14.4 Kbps, telephone answering machine (TAM), V.80 synchronous access mode, onboard DSVD, voice/speakerphone (optional), and cellular/GSM operation. Serial, parallel, or PC Card host interface operation is supported depending on the selected model (Table 1).
The modem supports ITU-T V.90/K56flex, V.34 and V.32bis data modulations and is designed to operate with dial-up telephone lines in the U.S. and worldwide. PC Card and parallel host interface models also support analog cellular direct connect and GSM direct connect. Low profile, small TQFP packages and low voltage operation with low power consumption make this device set ideal for laptop, notebook, and palmtop applications using the parallel host or serial DTE interface with the MCU, or the PC Card interface with the MCUP.
The SmartACFL device set consists of a Microcontroller (MCU or MCUP) in a 128-pin TQFP, a Modem Data Pump (MDP) in a 100-pin TQFP, and a Line Side Device (LSD) (SmartDAA device) in a 32-pin TQFP. The optional Voice Codec (VC), in a 32-pin TQFP, supports voice/full-duplex speakerphone (FDSP) operation with interfaces to a microphone and speaker and to a telephone handset/headset. Figure 1 identifies the major hardware signal interfaces. The MCUP supports two peripheral channels, one channel for the modem and a second channel for an optional user-defined function (Function 2).
Conexant's SmartDAA technology (patent pending) eliminates the need for a costly line transformer, relays, and opto-isolators typically used in discrete DAA (Data Access Arrangement) implementations. The SmartDAA architecture also simplifies product implementation by eliminating the need for country-specific components enabling worldwide homologation of a single modem board design and a single bill of materials (BOM).
The SmartDAA system-powered DAA operates reliably without drawing power from the line, unlike line-powered DAAs that operate poorly when line current is insufficient due to long lines or poor line conditions. Enhanced features, such as monitoring of local extension status without going off-hook, are also supported. Incorporating Conexant’s proprietary Digital Isolation Barrier (DIB) design (patent pending) and other innovative DAA features, the SmartDAA architecture simplifies application design, minimizes layout area, and reduces component cost.
• V.90 data/V.17 fax modem
• SmartDAA technology
− System side powered DAA operates under poor line current supply conditions
− Ring detection
− Line polarity reversal detection
− Line current loss detection
− Pulse dialing
− Call waiting detection
− Digital PBX line protection
− Meets world-wide DC VI Masks requirements
− Caller ID detection
• Data/Fax/Voice call discrimination
• Hardware-based modem controller
• Hardware-based digital signal processor (DSP)
• Voice/full-duplex speakerphone mode (S models)
• V.70 DSVD using optional RCDSVD SCP (S models)
• World-wide operation
• Industry standard communication commands
• Selectable parallel/serial interface with speeds up to 230.4 kbps
− Parallel 16550A UART-compatible interface
− Serial ITU-T V.24 (EIA/TIA-232-E)
• V.80 synchronous access mode
• Direct mode (serial interface)
• Synchronous data mode (serial interface)
• V.22 bis fast connect
• Analog cellular direct connect
• GSM direct connect
• Sleep mode
• Thin packages support low profile designs
• +3.3V operation with +5V tolerant digital inputs
• PC Cards
• Embedded systems
• Serial box modems
• Set top boxes
• Point of sales terminals
• Remote monitoring and data collection systems
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free/RoHS Compliant
20463-11 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
as description, very very good for the price, not yet tested ;)
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 22 - Sep 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that 20463-11 is the original manufacturer or agent of CONEXANT?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of CONEXANT original manufacturers and agents. All CONEXANT suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their 20463-11 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of 20463-11 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of 20463-11 chips? Including CONEXANT original factory information, application, 20463-11 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Integrated Circuits (ICs) category, or find it through Conexant Systems, Inc (Synaptics) Information page.
- Q: Are the CONEXANT's 20463-11 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The CONEXANT's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for 20463-11, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of 20463-11?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the 2046311 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the 20463-11 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of 20463-11.
(3)The 20463-11 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as 20463-11 datasheet pdf, 20463 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Conexant Systems, Inc (Synaptics)
- 1.New Low-Power Audio/Sensor SoC from Conexant Brings Voice Control to Battery-Powered Applications
- 2.Conexant Spotlights AudioSmart 2.0 Software at Intel Developer Forum 2015
- 3.HD audio CODEC integrates Class-D amplifier
- 4.Conexant’s power management IP enables low power consumption for high performance audio, video products
- 5.SoC handles fast multi-function printing
- 6.Processor targets high quality audio apps