- Full Name : AMD Xilinx, Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.xilinx.com
Founded Year : 1984
Acquirer : AMD
Country : United States
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of complete programmable logic solutions. Xilinx develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, and IP (Intellectual Property) cores as predefined system-level features. Customers use Xilinx and its partners' automation software tools and IP verification devices to program specific logic operations. Founded in 1984, Xilinx pioneered the innovative technology of Field Programmable Logic Array (FPGA) and first introduced commercial products in 1985. At the moment, Xilinx meets more than half of the world's demand for FPGA products. The Xilinx product line also includes Complex Programmable Logic Devices (CPLDs). CPLDs are typically faster than FPGAs in some control applications, but they provide less logic resources. Xilinx programmable logic solutions reduce the risk for manufacturers by reducing the time it takes for electronics manufacturers to develop products and speed time-to-market.
With Xilinx programmable devices, customers can design and verify their circuits faster than traditional methods such as fixed logic gate arrays. Moreover, since Xilinx devices are standard components that only need to be programmed, customers don't have to wait for samples or pay a lot of money as they would with a fixed logic chip. Xilinx products have been widely used in digital electronic applications from wireless telephone base stations to DVD players. Traditional semiconductor companies have only a few hundred customers, and Xilinx has more than 7,500 customers and more than 50,000 design starts around the world. Its customers include Alcatel, Cisco Systems, EMC, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lucent Technologies, Motorola, NEC, Nokia, Nortel, Samsung, Siemens, Sony, Oracle and Toshiba.
Xilinx, based in San Jose, Calif., is a NASDAQ listed company with the code XLNX. Xilinx employs approximately 2,600 people worldwide, and about half of them are software development engineers. Despite the sluggish economic development and the weak development of the scientific and technological community, Xilinx's fiscal year 2003 financial revenue was stable. Xilinx is currently widely regarded as the best-managed, financially sound high-tech company in the semiconductor industry. In Fortune Magazine's 2003 "100 Best Companies to Work For" ranking, Xilinx is at the forefront and is widely regarded as the best-managed, financially sound high-tech company in the semiconductor industry. The San Francisco Chronicle also selected Xilinx as one of the top 50 companies in Shibuya. Xilinx ranks among the top 50 companies in the Business Week S&P500 and is named one of the 400 best companies by Forbes. Xilinx's two customers, Cisco and Lucent, selected Xilinx as their company's annual supplier.
Jotrin is specialized in FPGA Sales and R&D with the advantages of original channel resources, enjoying industry pole in foreign FPGA industry High reputation, products are mainly used in industry, medical treatment, communication, military industry, aviation, HNA and other fields.
Xilinx advantage product series：spartan-2E, spartan-3E, spartan-6, Virtex-4 ,Virtex-5, Virtex-6, Virtex-7, Artix-7, Kintex-7, Zynq, Kintex UltraScale+, VIRTEX UltraScale+ series, etc...
Authorized original factory advantage channel, with a full range of Xilinx components products, the price is lower than the peer agency, world-class FPGA programmable logic device supplier. Submit a quote request or call us at +86-755-83666342 to speak with a representative now.
Xilinx is product portfolio consists of Data communications, DSP, I/O interfaces, memory chips, programmable logic, and ASICs.
Related Technologies More
- About the Spartan-7 of Xilinx FPGA Family 2020-04-28
- Xilinx FPGA naming conventions 2020-04-18
- Xilinx-FPGA DNA reading method 2020-04-10
- Xilinx-7Series-FPGA high-speed transceiver use learning 2020-04-10
- FPGAs, 3D ICs, and MPSoCs suit LTE Advanced applications 2020-01-04
- Development Environment supports SoCs and MPSoCs. 2020-01-04
- Xilinx Announces General Availability of Virtex UltraScale+ FPGAs in Amazon EC2 F1 Instances 2019-12-30
- Xilinx Spartan-7 FPGAs Now in Production 2019-12-30
- Advanced, Connected, Industrial Motor Control with Zynq—Take 2: The Avnet Intelligent Drives Kit II 2019-12-20
- FPGAs and SoCs target Embedded Vision, IIoT applications. 2019-12-20
- FPGA Evaluation Kit enables small form factor designs. 2019-12-20
- All Programmable SoCs target smart DSP-intensive products. 2019-12-20
- Xilinx releases new heterogeneous computing devices - Versal? AI Core and Versal Prime 2019-12-20
- How to break two "scissors" accelerate AI landing? Xilinx gives the answer 2019-12-20
- Programmable FPGA targets automotive applications. 2019-12-20
Xilinx Related Products
PSoC / MPSoC Micropr >
Dual ARM? Cortex?-A9 >
Zynq-7000 SOC CORTEX >
Microprocessor Zynq >
FPGA Spartan-7 Famil >
Artix-7 FPGAFPGA 250 >
Xilinx Zynq UltraSca >
Spartan-7 FPGA 100 I >
Kintex UltraScale FP >
Zynq UltraScale+ MPS >
Artix-7 FPGA >
IC MODULE CORTEX-A9 >
Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA >
Artix-7 FPGAFPGA 285 >
FPGA - Field Program >
Spartan®-6 LX Family >
FPGA Kintex?-7 Famil >
PSoC / MPSoC Micropr >
FPGA Kintex-7 Family >
Xilinx Hot StocksMore