VISHAY FOIL RESISTORS
- Full Name : Vishay Foil Resistors (Vishay Precision Group) Manufacturer
- Site : www.vishaypg.com/foil-resistors/
Country : United States
VPG Foil - VPG Foil is a product brand of Vishay Precision Group (VPG), producing the most precise and stable resistors available. VPG is an NYSE company that was a recent spin-off from Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. The Vishay Precision Group Foil Resistors portfolio is comprised of discrete resistors and resistor networks in surface mount and through-hole (leaded) configurations, precision trimming potentiometers, and discrete chips for use in hybrid circuits. Bulk Metal? foil technology, first introduced by Vishay in 1962, still out-performs all other resistor technologies available for applications that require precision and stability. Vishay Precision Group′s unique, ultra-precision Bulk Metal foil resistor products provide an extremely low-temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) and exceptional long-term stability through temperature extremes.
The unique Bulk Metal? Foil technology by VPG Foil outperforms all other resistor technologies due to its extremely low-temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) and exceptional load life stability through temperature extremes. Our product portfolio includes discrete resistors and resistor networks in surface mount and through-hole (fixed-lead) configurations, customized chip resistor networks, precision trimming potentiometers, and discrete chips for use in hybrid circuits. These devices are used in applications requiring a high degree of precision and stability such as in medical testing equipment, semiconductor equipment, precision measuring instruments, aerospace, and military applications.
Precision resistors built on VFR's unique Bulk Metal? Foil technology provide a very low-temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) and exceptional long-term stability even in extreme temperatures. The devices provide a wide range of resistance values, with any resistance value within their given range available at any tolerance with no additional cost or lead time effect. On top of this specific “as required” values can be supplied at no extra cost or delivery.
The POP9 from Vishay Foil Resistors are the most popular precision resistor products used by analog circuit designers in the most demanding circuit applications. Because design engineers depend so heavily upon the performance of these unique products, Vishay Foil Resistors is making them easier than ever to obtain through a worldwide network or catalog suppliers, with guaranteed in-stock availability and fast delivery.
Examples of how customers are using Vishay Foil Resistors to improve the performance of their end products are being collected in a new Case Studies section.
VISHAY FOIL RESISTORS is product portfolio consists of Foil Resistors,discrete resistors,resistor networks.
medical testing equipment, semiconductor equipment, precision measuring instruments, aerospace, and military application
Related Technologies More
- Micro-Measurements® Bondable Resistors for Transducers Now Built on Advanced Sensors Technology, Feature High-Purity Nickel 2020-01-16
- Cylindrical Foil Resistor replaces wirewound RBR57 MIL devices. 2020-01-10
- Foil Resistors feature four-terminal Kelvin connection. 2019-12-20
- Current Sensing Chip Resistor features 1 W power rating. 2019-12-20
- Current Sensing Resistors have power ratings up to 10 W. 2019-12-20
- Current Sensing Resistors range from 0.25-500 ohms. 2019-12-20
- Flip-Chip Resistor eliminates need for corrective circuitry. 2019-12-20
- Current Sense Foil Resistors offer stability to ±0.05%. 2019-12-20
- SMT 4-Terminal Current Sense Resistor has 3-200 mOhm range. 2019-12-20
- Molded Through-Hole Resistors offer resistance down to 5 ohm. 2019-12-20
- Flip Chip COTS Resistors offer resistance down to 5 ohms. 2019-12-20
- High-Temperature Resistor suits applications to +200°C. 2019-12-20
- Precision Chip Resistors have noninductive, noncapacitive design. 2019-12-20
- Ultra-High-Precision Resistors offer "R" screening option. 2019-12-20
- Current-sensing resistors improve LED brightness portable battery-powered applications 2019-12-20
VISHAY FOIL RESISTORS Hot StocksMore