- Microcontrollers, digital signal processing, power management ICs, clock counters, GPS chips, linear devices, audio devices, sensors, etc.
- Consumer Electronics / Medical Electronics / Instrumentation / Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive
- 1.Let the battery be more durable, TI's new switch battery charger IC
- 2.TI assisted zebra-zhixing to realize the evolution of digital cockpit function within one year
- 3.TI Wide Bandwidth Dual JFET Input Operational Amplifier-LF353-N
- 4.Introducing to TPD1E10B06DPYR features, TPD1E10B06DPYR application,datasheet
- 5.PMIC Voltage Regulators,DC/DC Switching Regulators-TI TLV61224DCKR
- 6.Texas Instruments Stereo Headphone Amplifier-TPA6140A2
- 7.Texas Instruments TPS7A8001 Low-Dropout 1A Linear Regulators
- 8.Texas Instruments ADS1118 16-bit ADC and Temp Sensor
- 9.TI TPS7A10 Ultra Low Dropout Regulators Will Be Available In The Market
- 10.Texas Instruments' TPS2372_High-Power PoE PD Interface
- 11.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power.
- 12.MSP430 FRAM microcontroller writes without pre-erase or buffering.
- 13.Quad Deserializer Hub supports driver assistance systems.
- 14.DC/DC Buck Converter offers DDR memory power solution.
- 15.WPC v1.2, Qi-Certified Transmitter wirelessly delivers up to 15 W.
Texas Instruments, Inc Manufacturer
Texas Instruments Incorporated which headquarters is located in the USA, A global semiconductor company, TI designs and manufactures analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. TI is a leader in semiconductor solutions for analog and digital embedded and applications processing.
TI innovates through design, sales and manufacturing operations in more than 30 countries.Texas Instruments is the leader of the analog and digital semiconductor IC, They are engaging in designing and manufacturing semiconductor ICs. Except for analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors.
Texas Instruments provides innovative solutions in more than 15,000 products in the computer, communications, consumer, automotive, military and industrial markets. TI offers a unique portfolio of digital and mixed-signal products and technologies, hardware and software development tools, design information services and global support. Many of today's emerging markets-such as multimedia computers, digital cellular telephones, and hard-disk drives-rely on digital signal processing solutions from Texas Instruments. For even more information read the page at Wikipedia.com.
They're changing the world, one chip at a time. Their analog and embedded processing products power electronics across every industry and help to make the world smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun.
They know their customers depend on them to help us innovate and get to market first, so they drive toward flawless execution to get us the differentiated products, software and support we need, when we need them. They engage early with their customers and learn as much as them can about our needs so they can continually produce new, innovative technologies for their future applications.
Texas Instruments History
In 1951, Cecil Green along with Eugene McDermott and Erik Jonsson founded Texas Instruments. Previously to 1951 McDermott founded a company called Geophysical Service. This was 1930, just 15 years before the attack on Pearl Harbor. With the war ahead, the Geophysical Service division was trailing far behind the L&M division and the company decided to reorganize. Although the company experienced many challenges regarding its new name, General Instruments, they eventually secured the name Texas Instruments.
Texas instruments products fit a long list of applications. A few are Audio, Automotive, Communications & Telecom, Computers and Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, Energy, Industrial, Medical, Security, Space Avionics and Defense, Video & Imaging and Wireless. They develop semiconductors of various types like Amplifiers, Clocks, Timers, Data Converters, Interface, Logic, Microcontrollers and much more.
TI Related Products
Dual 12bit adc, 40msps, smd, 12d040 >
Analog to Digital Converters - ADC Low P >
Analog to Digital Converters - ADC 2-Cha >
Analog to Digital Converters - ADC 8Ch,2 >
AFE General Purpose 8ADC 24bit 2.5V/3.3V >
12-bit, 1000 MSPS ADC with analog input >
12-Bit, 500-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Conve >
6-Channel Hex ADC SAR 630ksps 16-bit Par >
FULLY-INTEGRATED,8-CHANNEL ANALOG FRONT- >
ARM Microcontrollers - MCU Sitara ARM Co >
AMC1200SDUBR Is Fully-Differential,100KH >
Battery Charge Controller Li-Ion 1mA 0V >
SMPTE 292M/259M Digital Video Deserializ >
MOSFET Synch Buck NexFET Pwr Block MOSFE >
Single-Chip FaxEngine Product Fami >