- 1.TE M3200 pressure sensor new M3200 pressure sensor asks the market
- 2.TE Connectivity announces the development and application report of sensors in the intelligent age
- 3.TE slide-rail power connector can provide uninterrupted power supply in the replacement of hot-plug components
- 4.Three Latest TE Connectivity Products
- 5.Development Platform supports GigE in automotive systems.
- 6.TE New Product Announcement: TE's C-Lite Light Weight Cable Technology
- 7.Connectors offer a broad range of reliability and assembly benefits
- 8.Power system meets IEC 61535 standards
- 9.Antennas designed for consumer devices and Internet of Things
- 10.PPTC/Zener Diode Devices protect consumer electronics.
- 11.Connector delivers easier, faster field termination
- 12.Connectors include RoHS-compliant nickel PTFE plating
- 13.Surface-mount connector simplifies field installation
- 14.High-current connectors support hybrid systems
- 15.Tyco Electronics / AMP DisplayPort Connectors and Assemblies
AMP Connectors / TE Connectivity [ TE Connectivity/amp ]
Tyco Electronics is your source for innovative technologies, products and solutions for automotive and commercial vehicle OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.technologies are part of advanced safety systems, highly integrated engine controls and advanced power management systems.broad product offering includes terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, sensors, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, high power components for hybrid vehicle systems, high-speed data networking, wire and cable, heat shrink tubing, sealing gels, application tooling and protection products, making Tyco Electronics a virtual one-stop shop to assist you in developing your automotive and commercial vehicle applications.
An industry leader in highly engineered connectors and sensors, TE works with auto manufacturers to build car-to-car interconnectivity. Their sensors recognize road conditions and transmit information to other vehicles in the area, providing advanced warning of traffic jams, hazards and more.
Cars that connect and communicate are leading to improved passenger safety. TE Connectivity is driving the future of intelligent mobility.
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.