- Full Name : Silicon Laboratories Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.silabs.com
Silicon Laboratories Inc. was founded in 1996 on the principles of constant innovation and solid execution, is a leading global manufacturer of integrated-circuit (IC) products that combine world-class analog with high-speed digital and FLASH memory in a single, powerful chip. The combination of mixed-signal integration and in-system programmability offers tangible user benefits through higher component integration, greater design flexibility, faster time-to-market, superior system performance, and improved end-product differentiation.
Silicon Laboratories based in Austin, Texas, designs and develops analog-intensive, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a broad range of applications. Silicon Laboratories' diverse portfolio of highly-integrated, patented solutions are developed by a world-class engineering team with unsurpassed expertise in mixed-signal technology.
Silicon Laboratories' strong business fundamentals and proven track record have resulted in sustained growth throughout the company's history. Silicon Laboratories consistently introduces best-in-class products implemented in CMOS that dramatically improve the customer value proposition. These products vastly simplify the custom design process and speed time to market by leveraging cutting edge architectures and CMOS process technology to dramatically decrease the size, power, and a number of components.
Silicon Laboratories' diverse portfolio of both application-specific and general-purpose products serves a broad set of markets and applications. Silicon Laboratories' product portfolio includes high-performance, mixed-signal microcontrollers, digital power controllers, AeroFONE? Single-Chip Phone, Aero® GSM/GPRS/EDGE transceivers, GSM/GPRS power amplifiers, SiRX? Satellite Set-Top Box Receivers, FM radio tuners, satellite radio tuners, RF synthesizers, silicon direct access arrangements (DAAs), ISOmodem® embedded modems, ProSLIC® subscriber line interface circuits, DSL analog front end ICs, voice codecs, VCXOs and XOs, SiPHY® transceivers, clock and data recovery ICs and precision clock ICs. Silicon Laboratories' solutions are designed into consumer, industrial, automotive and communications products worldwide including wireless handsets, digital video recorders, and central office equipment.
Silicon Laboratories is a fabless semiconductor company, enabling it to take advantage of widely available process technology that allows for reliable, mass production of the company's products at the world's most prominent semiconductor foundries.
SILICON LABS is product portfolio consists of Optoelectronics: Displays, drivers, optical detectors and sensors.
Consumer Electronics / Lighting Electronics / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- Silicon Labs SNAP Enabled Programmable XCVR Development Tools 2020-08-20
- Capacitive sensing MCUs target HMI applications 2019-12-20
- Miniature PCIe clock generators tout very small footprint, low power 2019-12-20
- ARM-based SoC family adds memory options for advanced smart energy, home automation 2019-12-20
- Sensor development kits accelerate Internet of Things system design 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs Wireless Xpress BGX Modules 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs Launches Industry's Smallest Energy-Friendly Touch Sensing Microcontroller 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs' full range of touch solutions 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs Secures IoT Nodes with New EFM32 Jade and Pearl Gecko Microcontrollers 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs Pushes Si539x Jitter Attenuator Simplifies High-Speed Network Clock Design 2019-12-20
- SyncE-compliant clock touts very low jitter 2019-12-20
- Development kits include a built-in J-Link debugger 2019-12-20
- Digital UV index sensors designed for wearables and smartphones 2019-12-20
- Wireless microcontrollers optimized for cost-sensitive and performance-intensive designs 2019-12-20
- Silicon Labs Si5xxx PCIe Clock Generators and Buffers 2019-12-19
Size: 440 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-10We guarantee that all integrated circuits (IC) praduced by Energy Micro comply with the European Parliament Directive 2002/95/EC of 27 January 2003 about Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Energy Micro's integrated circuits does not contain or contain only a maximum concentration of 0,1% by weight in homogeneous materials for the following substances (1000ppm).
Size: 1953 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-10Silicon Labs offe the industry’s broadest portfolio of crystal oscillator, clock generator and clock buffer products and PCI Express (PCIe) clock generato and PCI Express buffe. Silicon Labs’ patented technology reduces system jitter and the number of expeive discrete components, while improving flexibility, customization and performance.
Size: 1953 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-10Gecko MCUs were designed for innovation. The diagram below shows an overview of the wide range of functionality available in the these MCUs. The color coding represents the lowest energy mode the functio are available down to. The ability for peripherals to operate during deep sleep and below allows significant energy savings in low power applicatio.
SILICON LABS Related Products
8051 C8051F04x Microcontroller IC 8Bit 2 >
DEVICE CUSTOMIZATION GUIDE >
BOARD EVALUATION FOR SI4708 >
DGTL ISO 5KV 2CH GATE DVR 16SOIC >
Digital Isolator, 2 Channel, 30 ns, 4.5 >
DGTL ISO 2.5KV GEN PURP 16SOIC >
DGTL ISO 5KV 2CH GATE DVR 16SOIC >
Digital Isolator CMOS 6-CH 150Mbps Autom >
Digital Isolator CMOS 2-CH 150Mbps Autom >
Digital Isolator CMOS 4-CH 150Mbps Autom >
Interface Bridges, USB to UART, 3 V, 3.6 >
MCU 8Bit 8051 CISC 64KB Flash 3.3V 100Pi >
Digital Isolator CMOS 3-CH 150Mbps Autom >
Humidity/Temperature Sensor, 0% to 100% >
DGTL ISO 2.5KV GATE DRVR 16SOIC >
Fully Integrated Compliant PD Interface >
RF Receiver Hi-Performance CE AM/FM Rece >
TRIPLE-CHANNEL DIGITAL ISOLATOR >
Digital Isolator, 6 Channel, 8 ns, 2.5 V >
Voice DAA Chipset 20Pin TSSOP T/R >
SILICON LABS Hot StocksMore