- Full Name : Siemens Semiconductors (Infineon) Manufacturer
- Site : www.siemens.com
Country : Germany
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
The company is also a leading provider of medical imaging equipment – such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging systems – and a leader in laboratory diagnostics as well as clinical IT.
Siemens is No. 1 in offshore wind turbine construction, a leading supplier of gas and steam turbines for power generation, a major provider of power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
In fiscal 2016, which ended on September 30, 2016, Siemens generated revenue of €79.6 billion and a net income of €5.6 billion. At the end of September 2016, the company had around 351,000 employees worldwide.
Infineon technology company was formally established in Munich, Germany on April 1, 1999, is one of the world's leading semiconductor companies. Formerly the semiconductor division of Siemens group, it became independent in 1999 and went public in 2000.
Currently, Infineon's main business areas include providing semiconductor and system solutions for automotive and industrial power devices, chip CARDS and security applications. Infineon reported sales of 7.6 billion euros in the 2018 fiscal year.
Siemens is product portfolio consists of Circuit adapter, 8-bit microcontroller, etc..
Medical Electronics / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- Siemens Receives Order to Deliver World's First 1,100 kV HVDC Transformers 2020-01-16
- Siemens to Provide Con Edison with Mobile Resilience Transformers 2020-01-15
- 2015 Rural Broadband Workshop - New Orleans 2019-12-20
- Siemens offers concrete solution portfolio for Industrie 4.0 with Digital Enterprise 2019-12-20
- Siemens Mobile Transformers are Increasing the Stability of New York’s Power Grid 2019-12-20
- Residual Current Monitoring Relays measure from 30 mA to 40 A. 2019-12-20
- AC Grid Access Solution connects offshore wind turbines to grid. 2019-12-20
Siemens Related Products
Siemens PLC Expansio >
MM440 3 PHASE INVERT >
Processor Module >
Single Operational >
Mixers - Bipolar IC >
CPU, AC/DC/RELAY, 14 >
Single Operational A >