- Full Name : Renesas Technology Corp Manufacturer
- Site : www.renesas.com
Renesas Electronics Corporation (Runesasu Erekutoronikusu Kabushiki Gaisha?) TYO: 6723 is a Japanese semiconductor manufacturer headquartered in Tokyo. It has manufacturing, design and sales operations in around 20 countries.
Renesas is one of the world's largest manufacturers of semiconductor systems for mobile phones and automotive applications. It is the world's largest manufacturer of microcontrollers and the second largest manufacturer of application processors.
Renesas is also known for LCD drivers, RF ICs, mixed-signal integrated circuits and system-on-a-chip semiconductors.It was the world's largest auto semiconductor maker in 2014, and the world's largest maker of microcontrollers. It also makes mixed-signal integrated circuits and system on a chip semiconductors.
In September 2016, Renesas announced that it would acquire Intersil Corporation for $3.2 billion.Renesas presented its Mid-Term Growth Strategy in November, 2016.
In February 2017, Renesas completed the acquisition of Intersil Corporation.In April 2017, Renesas unveiled in a self-driving demo car at a global developer conference that it will start delivering a new line of products for self-driving cars in December 2017 as it takes on global giants such as Intel Corp. The new technology acts as an onboard nerve center, coordinating and controlling vehicle functions.
Renesas Electronics' products include:
Microcontrollers/microprocessors (e.g. RL78, 78K(0), R8C, RX, V850, SuperH, M16C, M32C, R32C, H8, RH850 etc.)
Discrete devices (diodes, Power MOSFETs, thyristors and triacs, transistors)
Memory ICs (Flash, SRAM)
System on a chip R-Car
Renesas is product portfolio consists of Power devices, optoelectronic devices, analog/mixed-signal ICs, system LSIs, memories, microcontrollers, etc..
Consumer Electronics / Lighting Electronics / Communications / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- Development tools designed for Renesas low-power RL78 microcontrollers 2019-12-20
- Renesas Electronics Corporation's RX family of 32-bit microcontrollers 2019-12-20
- Renesas Electronics Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended June 30, 2015 2019-12-20
- Power industrial robot servo control renesas electronic release RX72T series MCU 2019-12-20
- Renesas electronics has developed a new flash memory technology to achieve the industry's maximum capacity and fastest random access operations 2019-12-20
- Renesas Announces World’s First Sub-Gigahertz Band Wireless Solutions 2019-12-20
- Renesas Electronics Introduces Embedded Flash Low-Power Technology Based on SOTB Process for Energy Harvesting and No Battery Power 2019-12-20
- Renesas Electronics unveiled RX66T Series Microcontrollers 2019-12-20
- Renesas launches 100V,4A Half-Bridge N-MOSFET Driver-ISL784x4 2019-12-20
- Renesas lost money for the first time in seven years amid mixed demand for the MCU 2019-12-20
- Analysis of the solution of automobile MCU instrument 2019-12-20
- Renesas Electronics Extends Battery Life for Tablets and Notebook PCs with High-Precision Battery Fuel Gauge IC 2019-12-20
- FDI Instant GUI 3.5" Touch Screen LCD Kit for Renesas RX600 2019-12-19
HMI Memory Demystified
Size: 561 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-25
In the past it was sufficient for develope of industrial and coumer applicatio to integrate monochrome LCDs or low resolution-TFTs into their HMI-desig. For these desig they were q...
Medical Application Guide
Size: 1563 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-25
This guide provides compreheive system level solutio for design and development of medical device applicatio using Renesas microcontrolle, standard integrated circuits and discrete d...
The Core Difference in Your Design of microcontrollers
Size: 7495 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-25
The RX architecture is future oriented and feature rich. It’s driven by a Renesas technology roadmap that focuses on the global environment and anticipates the enormous gai in sophisticati...
Migrating to Advanced Displays
Size: 550 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-25
Steve Jobs did a great job at Apple, but he also changed the world. A simple 7-segment display is not enough for even the most simple of applicatio today; custome are asking for bigger d...
Renesas Related Products
Multi-output Control >
CNTRLR SPS MOD SMART >
HIGH ISOLATION VOLTA >
Safety Standard Cert >
Digital Potentiomete >
IC PROXIMITY SENSOR >
SINGLE-CHIP 16-BIT C >
Notebook Battery Cha >
Digital Potentiomete >
E8A Debug module for >
HIGH ISOLATION VOLTA >
16bit R8C/13 Microc >
Renesas Hot StocksMore
- M30622MEP-392FP URC2