- Full Name : Qualcomm Technologies, Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.qualcomm.com
Country : United States
Qualcomm Atheros (QCA), a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), is a leading provider of wireless and wired technologies for the mobile, networking, computing and consumer electronics markets. The company focuses on innovative technologies that provide consumers with the ability to easily access a variety of content. Qualcomm Atheros has a multitude of connectivity technologies that enable it to deliver a complete solution of high performance to its customers around the world, including wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, the Ethernet, HomePlug Power line (PLC) network and PON technology. Using its deep expertise in RF, signal processing, software and networking, it provides system-level solutions with high integration and low power consumption to help customers create differentiated products with high performance.
From its beginnings in 1985, Qualcomm has grown from seven individuals meeting in a den to a world-leading provider of wireless technology and services. Qualcomm is a global company, a firm with many facets, with each business division changing the way QUALCOMM live and work through its own unique contributions. But no matter what each Qualcomm business does, all are united by a single, driving passion: to continue to deliver the world’s most innovative wireless solutions.
Snapdragon Processors deliver best-in-class technologies for mobile devices all on a single chip.
Fast, always-on 3G and 4G LTE connections for many types of wireless devices.
Accurate, power-efficient hybrid location technology pinpoints locations, indoors and out.
Hybrid network combines Wi-Fi, Powerline and Ethernet connectivity.
Ethernet solutions with advanced features to make your networks and devices smarter and leaner.
802.11ac solutions, which deliver 3 times greater performance to bring your digital media to life.
Qualcomm Reference Designs
Streamline the rapid market introduction of smartphones at lower development costs.
Platform providing a simple and low cost path for 3G femtocell development.
QUALCOMM is product portfolio consists of Microcontroller, Wi-Fi module, Ethernet chip, network processor, NFC chip, SOC chip, PLC single chip, etc..
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive
Related Technologies More
- Qualcomm Cellular Solution is suitable for PC5-based direct communications. 2020-01-17
- Processors bring premium-tier features to smartphones. 2020-01-15
- Reference Designs and SoC support wearable devices. 2020-01-15
- Quad- and Octa-Core Chipsets integrate 5-mode global LTE. 2020-01-13
- Qualcomm will launch the new Snapdragon flagship processor chip 2019-12-20
- Processor Chipsets feature integrated 4G LTE World Mode. 2019-12-20
- Qualcomm AI 100 AI reasoning chip was born, claiming to disrupt the cloud 2019-12-20
- Qualcomm has teamed up with tencent QQ to bring a new experience to children's watches 2019-12-20
- Qualcomm High-performance chip_ Snapdragon 710 mobile platform released 2019-12-20
- Qualcomm was fined 242 million euros in the EU for its price war with Icera 2019-12-20
- Qualcomm is aiming to take on standard nvidia and Intel with its Cloud AI 100 reasoning chip 2019-12-20
- WoW Cloud IC enhances cloud-connected computing platforms. 2019-12-19
- HomePlug Green PHY Device supports industrial temperature range. 2019-12-19
- Chipset supports carrier-grade multi-room HD streaming. 2019-12-19
- Chipset targets mass-market smartphones. 2019-12-18
QUALCOMM Related Products
MSM6150 CHIPSET SOLUTION >
Signal Conditioning 2.4GHz SAW Filter Au >
3x3/2x2 11ac/abgnWi-Fi Radios (PCIe) >
Parallel-Input Frequency Synthesizer >
2x2 SB AP/Router SoC >
Filters B3588 FRONTEND FILTER >
QUALCOMM Hot StocksMore