- Full Name : Qorvo, Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.qorvo.com
Country : Unknown
Qorvo products are at work, connecting and protecting the world. They bring core technologies and radio frequency (RF) solutions to mobile, infrastructure, defense/aerospace and Internet of Things markets.
Qorvo now offers next-generation RF smart components and solutions that connect people, places and things more quickly, deeply and reliably. Qorvo works with leading companies to leverage the core RF products and engineering expertise to build a connected world of the future. Qorvo delivers higher performance for more energy-efficient networks and devices to connect and protect mission-critical defense systems as well as emerging business and consumer applications. Qorvo is always focused on your needs – committed to building a better connected world.
TriQuint and RFMD have merged to become the new global RF solutions leader Qorvo.
At Qorvo, they are driven by the possibility of discovery — of new technologies and advancements in design, manufacturing and communications that make the world a better, more connected place. They've been working on that for more than 30 years, both as innovators and as stewards of our global community. And just getting started.
From rovers and spacecraft that travel the galaxy to tiny filters that help keep a heart beating, Qorvo's products enable amazing real-world technology. Learn how some of customers are using their products to solve unique engineering challenges.
5G is more than low-band front-end modules and switches. At Qorvo, they have all the core RF technologies to fully address and enable 5G — from wireless infrastructure to mobile devices to the technologies to make them happen. And Qorvo partner with carriers and standards bodies to bring the vision to life.
Qorvo is product portfolio consists of Amplifiers, Control Products, Filters, Duplexers, Oscillators, Switches, Modules, Discrete Transistors and ICs.
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network
Related Technologies More
- GP695 System on Chip features multi-protocol GP712. 2020-01-17
- 16W power amplifier designed for marine/weather radar 2019-12-20
- High-efficiency GaN PA delivers 100W in S-Band 2019-12-20
- QORVO launched MMIC power amplifier to provide the industry's highest power solutions 2019-12-20
- Qorvo's first digital predistortion (DPD) amplifier won another award 2019-12-20
- The Qorvo? module helps major auto manufacturers to conduct cellular car networking tests 2019-12-20
- Qorvo RF Fusion has been successfully applied in many new smartphone designs 2019-12-20
- GaN on SiC HEMTs suit aerospace and defense applications. 2019-12-20
- Qorvo Adds GaN Power Amplifiers for Ka-Band and X-Band Applications 2019-12-20
- Low noise amplifier offers a noise figure of 2.3dB 2019-12-20
- 100W S-Band transistors cover frequencies up to 3.5GHz 2019-12-20
- BAW diplexer serves B1 & B3 uplink 2019-12-20
- 3-stage GaN amplifier offers 35W at ku-band 2019-12-20
- 80W S-band amplifier supports short and long pulse radar 2019-12-20
- GaN RF Transistor are CW and pulse capable. 2019-12-20
Size: 2257 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-25The RF5110G is a high-power, high-gain, high-efficiency power amplifier. The device is manufactured with an advanced GaAs HBT process. It is designed for use as the final RF amplifier in GSM hand-held equipment in 900 MHz band, and General-Purpose radio application in standard sub-bands from 150 MHz to 960 MHz. An analog on-board power controller provides over 70 dB range of adjustment. Which allows for power down with a voltage equals to the logic “Low” to set the device in standby mode. The RF5110G RF Input is internally matched to 50 Ω. On its RF Output, it can be easily matched externally to obtain optimum power and efficiency for certain applicatio.
Qorvo Related Products
Signal Conditioning Band 41 50 Ohm BAW - >
RF Amplifier .05-0GHz P1dB= 20dB Gain 23 >
5V/2.5A Backup Battery Pack Manager >
RF Amplifier 400-2000MHz NF.45dB Gain 19 >
Power Amplifiers GSM850/900/DCS/PCS >
RF JFET Transistors DC-18GHZ 90W TQGaN25 >
GaAs Power Doubler, 40 - 1000MHz, 24.5dB >
RF Amplifier RFIC Amplifier 50-1300 MHz >
RF Amplifier 2-6GHz PAE >30% CW Gain >26 >
3-Stage Power Amplifier Module, 2W 700MH >
RF Amplifier 700-4000MHz NF 1.5dB Gain 3 >
30V, 3A, 225kHz CV/CC Step-Down Converte >
RF Amplifier 500-4000MHz NF 1.3dB Gain 1 >
45-1218MHZ GAAS EDGE QAM INTEGRATED AMPL >
RF Amplifier 700-4000MHZ 5VOLT GAIN 15.8 >
LDO WITH INTEGRATED ACTIVEPATHTM >
IC REG BUCK LDO 48TQFN >