Phenix Technologies, Inc. [ Phenix ]
PHENIX Technologies’ modern manufacturing facility and headquarters is located in the tranquil mountain setting of Accident, Maryland, USA. As a leading global supplier of high voltage, high current, high power test systems and components, PHENIX Technologies has delivered test equipment to 110 different countries.
Originating in 1975 as American HV Test Systems, the company expanded over the years from a 10,000 square-foot facility to 33,000 square feet. In April 1989, American HV Test Systems was purchased privately and became PHENIX Technologies.
After experiencing continual growth, in January 2005 a new building was completed doubling the plant size to 70,000 square feet. PHENIX Technologies’ new facility includes a 70 foot ceiling clearance and multiple overhead cranes with up to 40 ton lifting capability, enabling efficient assembly of even the largest systems. Further recent additions have increased our capacity to a total of 85,000 square feet.
All of the major components for our test systems, from the electrical, mechanical and software design to complete production and final pre-shipment testing, are performed within this facility.
The PHENIX Advantage
1. A complete line of test systems and components
2. Innovative solutions for any project
3. Superior quality, reliability, and versatility for years of extended service life
4. Operating software that provides automation, data acquisition,remote control, and capabilities to meet demanding testing applications
5. Optimum safety features
6. Over 40+ years experience
7. Supplier to over 110 countries