- 1.OSRAM Opto Semiconductors DURIS E5 LEDs
- 2.Infrared LED enables iris scanning to unlock smartphones.
- 3.New infrared LED is first to market for unlocking smartphones by iris scanning
- 4.IREDs provide optimum camera images over large distances
- 5.Projection LED offers trouble-free 24/7 operation.
- 6.LED offers increased reliability for rear projection systems
- 7.Infrared LEDs target camera-based applications.
- 8.High-power laser bars display unique brilliance
- 9.Laser Diode simplifies fiber-coupled systems.
- 10.Infrared LED enables biometric unlocking at a glance.
- 11.Light Emitting Diode targets stage lighting applications.
- 12.LED enables brighter stage lighting
- 13.Oval Light Radiating SMT LED fosters high-density designs.
- 14.Compact sensor improves fitness monitoring
- 15.IR LEDs offer optical efficiency for security applications.
OSRAM Opto [ OSRAM Opto ]
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors is a world leading manufacturer of optoelectronic semiconductors for the lighting, sensor, and visualization sectors. The extensive product portfolio of OSRAM Opto Semiconductors includes a wide selection of high-brightness high-power LEDs in the visible range along with other semiconductor technologies used in a variety of lighting applications.
The expertise of Osram Opto Semiconductors extends from basic semiconductor technologies to individual customer applications. The company produces top-quality solutions in various fields such as sensor technology and laser systems. The product portfolio comprises high-performance light-emitting diodes (LEDs) – e.g. for automotive and general lighting applications – miniature LEDs for mobile devices, as well as infrared diodes (IRED), semiconductor lasers and detectors. The global player accords top priority to offering its customers professional and comprehensive support based on many years of well-founded expertise.
With a focus on promoting future development, the company has been involved in high-caliber technology partnerships for many years, collaborating closely with partners from the commercial sector as well as with universities and colleges. Additionally, the high priority attached to ongoing internal development has spawned many innovations and optimized the product portfolio. All this makes Osram Opto Semiconductors one of the key players in the global opto-electronic semiconductor market today.