- Sensors, Transmitters, Discrete Semiconductors, RF/IF and RFID, Filters, Circuit Protection, Programmers, Development Systems, Integrated Circuits (ICs), etc.
- Consumer Electronics / Lighting Electronics / Medical Electronics / Communications / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation / Military / Defense
- 1.Introduction of Darlington NPN Transistor-TIP120
- 2.Enter the world of N-Channel Logic Level MOSFET-BSS138
- 3.Do not forget N-channel Logic Level MOSFET-2N7002
- 4.FAN6500X Family PWM Buck Converters Is Released,Which Push ON Semiconductor To Move Forward
- 5.ON Semiconductor NCP109x PoE-PD Interface Controller
- 6.ON Semiconductor's Highly Integrated Touch/Proximity Sensor Awarded in China
- 7.ON Semiconductor Introduces X-Class CMOS Image Sensor Platform
- 8.ON Semiconductor CCD Image Sensor Expands Options for Astrophotography and Scientific Imaging
- 9.Bringing Silicon to Life
- 10.ICs provide multi-channel operation and low quiescent current in portable applications
- 11.ON Semiconductor CAT6219 500mA CMOS LDO Regulators
- 12.ON Semiconductor NCL30000 PFC Dimmable LED Driver
- 13.ON Semiconductor CM16xx Praetorian III EMI Filter Devices
- 14.ON Semiconductor NCL30051 PFC/Half-Bridge Combo Controller
- 15.ON Semiconductor NCS2001 Rail-to-Rail Single Operational Amplifiers
ON Semiconductor, LLC Manufacturer
The Introduction Of ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor is a premier supplier of high-performance, energy-efficient silicon solutions for green electronics.
ON Semiconductor's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications.Ansion beauty ON Semiconductor.
Semiconductor (listed in nasdaq code: ONNN) is applied to electronic product first green energy efficiency, high silicon solution provider.
Company's product series include power and signal management, logic, separation and custom components,.
Helping customers to solve them in auto, communication, computer, consumer electronics, LED lighting, medical, industrial and military/air and power application of unique design challenges, both quick and accord with high performance-price ratio.
In North America, Europe and the asia-pacific region of key market operation including sales offices, factories and design center in the world first-class, the value-added supply chain and network.
The global headquarters in phoenix, Arizona. ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is a premier supplier of high performance, energy efficient, silicon solutions for green electronics.
The company’s broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications.
ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.2009 income amounted to 17.69 billion dollars.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is a great supplier of high performance silicon solutions with the global corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.It operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions and also employs more than 10,000 people with 1,300 working in the U.S.
ON Semiconductor has been given the honor of First and only chipmaker to receive recognition two consecutive years running from the China Certification Center for Energy Conservation Products (CECP)in November 2003,2004 Innovative Analog IC Products of Choice - Electronic Engineering and Product World in February 2005.
Flextronics Supplier of the Year in 2005,2006 Best Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO) Supplier Award (Celestica) - for demonstrating excellence in quality, delivery, technology, service, pricing and flexibility,the Hot 100 Electronic Products of 2009 - EDN Magazine,etc. ON Semiconductor provides a broad array of products and solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges.The product ranges include adpter,power supply, LED driver,etc.
And their applications cosist of automotive applications, computing and peripherals applications, industrial applications,medical applications,circuit protecction applications, consumer and portable applications, LED lighting applications, military and aerospace applications,etc. Except for its global logistics network and strong product portfolio.
ON Semiconductor is also registered to both ISO 9001:2000 and ISO Technical Specification (TS) 16949:2002. The Business Process Model ensures that all products of ON Semiconductor meet or exceed customer's expectations and business goals.
The ISO 9001:2000 requirements are aligned with the existing Business Model.
Quality System Management Commitment is as followings:
1.Management has a defined, documented, and communicated company quality objectives;
2. Management defines the organizational structure which supports the quality system;
3.Management ensures internal quality audits are performed and corrective actions implemented;
4.Management provides a comprehensive training program to all employees;
Continuous Improvement goals.Quality Improvement Program Otherwise,ON Semiconductor devotes to offering all devices which are currently plated with Pb containing lead finishes with non Pb containing lead finishes by 2005,which is well underway.
At last,ON Semiconductor has converted the most of its products for the customers who must meet the requirements of the European Union Directie on the Restrictions on use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and ON Semiconductor is also well prepared to meet the requirements of upcoming China's Management Measures on Electronic information Product Pollution Control (China-RoHS) regulation.
ON Related Products
Power Field-Effect Transistor, 12.4A I(D >
100 mA, Low Power Low Dropout Voltage Re >
2 A,100 V H-SERIES SCHOTTKY RECTIFIER,Sc >
3.3V ECL Programmable Delay Chip,Clock S >
ON SEMICONDUCTOR MC33202DR2G Operational >
Single Supply, High Slew Rate, Low Input >
PWM Current-Mode Controller for Free Run >
Secondary Side Synchronous Rectification >
1.0 A Low−Dropout Positive Fixed a >
Single Supply, High Slew Rate, Low Input >
Current Limit SW 1-IN 1-OUT to 5.4A Auto >