- 1.MP 1.5 Micro Terminal Blocks can be secured on NS 15 DIN rail.
- 2.TI introduces industry's first industrial drive control system-on-chip (SoC) to support digital and analog position sensors
- 3.Uniquely Efficient Isolated DC/DC Converter for Ultra-Low Power and Low Power Apps Reference Design
- 4.National Semiconductor Simple Switcher LMZ1420x Power Modules
- 5.National Products from Texas Instruments LMZ10500 / LMZ10501 SIMPLE SWITCHER Nano Modules
- 6.National Products from Texas Instruments LMR24210 / LMR24220 SIMPLE SWITCHER Step-Down Voltage Regulators
- 7.National Products from Texas Instruments LMR62014 SIMPLE SWITCHER Step-Up Voltage Regulators
- 8.National Products from Texas Instruments LM21305 5A Adjustable Frequency Synchronous Buck Regulators
- 9.National Semiconductor LM4040 Precision Micropower Shunt Voltage Reference
- 10.National Semiconductor PHYTER 10/100 Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver
- 11.National Semiconductor LM257x SIMPLE SWITCHER Step-Down Voltage Regulators
- 12.National Semiconductor LM1117 800 mA Low-Dropout Linear Regulators
- 13.Single-wire 16-bit DAC suits 4-20-mA loops
- 14.DVGAs enable basestation radio designs
- 15.AFEs accelerate sensor interface design
National Semiconductor (Texas Instruments) [ NS ]
National Semiconductor creates high performance analog devices including power management circuits (IC’s), display drivers, audio and operational amplifiers (OP AMPs), communication interface products and data conversion solutions. National Semiconductor supplies analog devices for the medical, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets. They create analog-intensive solutions by providing more energy efficiency, precision and portability in their electronic systems.
National Semiconductor ''s portfolio features the world’s most popular operational amplifiers, management switches, analog circuits, interface technologies, regulators, microcontrollers, temperature sensors, diodes, transistors, display drivers, data converters, and power management solutions.
National Semiconductor develop new products, process technologies and packing innovations in order to continue revolutionizing the number of functions, size of packages, power requirements and integration of features offered in the industry. National Semiconductor’s products consistently feature high reliability and signal integrity, low power, low noise and dramatic savings in connector and cable costs. Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, National Semiconductor is one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers that specialize in analog devices and subsystems.
National Semiconductor delivers innovative analog technology by combining energy-efficient, easy-to-use products, with industry-leading WEBENCH? Designer tools. National Semiconductor is a leader in power management technology. Known for its easy-to-use analog integrated circuits and world-class supply chain, National's high-performance analog products enable its customers' systems to be more energy efficient.
Jotrin Electronics Limited. is dedicated to providing the very best experience to customers by offering only the highest quality National Semiconductor components and superior customer service. With over $10 million of available inventory available, the largest line card online, and all grades of parts available (including mil-spec, industrial grade, and commercial grade parts), Jotrin Electronics Limited. is legendary forgreat selection and fantastic prices. When you get National Semiconductor component parts through Jotrin Electronics Limited., you have the peace of mind that you are receiving the best electronic components at the most competitive prices.
SMPTE 292M/259M Digital Video Deserializ >
Timer Clock Peripheral (TCP) >
LM26420 Dual 2.0A, High Frequency Synchr >
IC REG MULTI CONFIG 0.1A 8SOIC >
PFET Buck Controller for High Power LED >
LM98620 10-bit 70 MSPS 6 Channel Imaging >
DRAM Controller >
SCX MICROCMOS GATE ARRAY FAMILY >