- Full Name : Monolithic Power Systems Manufacturer
- Site : www.monolithicpower.com
Monolithic Power Systems(MPS) is a high performanceanalog semiconductorcompany headquartered in San Jose, California.Monolithic Power Systems(MPS) has three core strengths; deep system-level and applications knowledge, strong analog design expertise, and an innovative proprietary process technology. These combined advantages enableMPSto deliver highly integratedmonolithic productsthat offer energy efficient, cost-effective solutions.
MPS' DC-DC power converters insure your devices dc power conversion is accurate, stable, low noise, low EMI, low ripple, and efficient while requiring minimal component count and cost. MPS' dc power converters are available in a wide variety of configurations, including step-down (buck), step-up (boost), and step-down/step-up (buck/boost). MPS' cutting-edge, cost-effective dc - dc power converters are used for industrial, automotive, telecom infrastructures, storage, networking, cloud computing, IoT, and high-end consumer applications.
MPS is creative thinkers and MPS breaks boundaries. MPS take technology to new levels. As a leading international semiconductor company, Monolithic PoMPSr Systems (MPS) creates cutting-edge solutions to improve the quality of life with green, easy-to-use products.
MPS makes poMPSr design fun! With their innovative proprietary technology processes, MPS thrives on re-imagining and re-defining the possibilities of high-performance poMPSr solutions in industrial applications, telecom infrastructures, cloud computing, automotive, and consumer applications.
MPS is product portfolio consists of LED lighting, drivers, audio ICs, power management, etc..
Consumer Electronics / Lighting Electronics / Portable Devices / Communications / Network / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- 75V, 0.3A Synchronous Step-Down Converter with Watchdog 2019-12-20
- Monolithic Power Systems Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend 2019-12-20
- MPS introduces the latest integrated motor drive module - for 'intelligence' 2019-12-20
- MPS MP4021 Primary Side Control Offline LED Controller 2019-12-19
- MPS MP2130 High Light-Load Efficiency, Low-Voltage, Synchronous Switcher 2019-12-19
- MPS HFC0300 Variable Off Time Controller 2019-12-19
- Buck converter uses 2 x 2-mm QFN pkg 2019-12-19
MPS Related Products
IC REG 100V INPT 3.5 >
3A, 23V, 385KHz Step >
DC/DC Switching Regu >
Voltage Regulators - >
Switching Voltage Re >
Conv DC-DC 4.5V to 5 >
2.5V-6Vin, 36Vout, 1 >
1.8A Step-Down DC to >
3A, 28V, 360kH Synch >
27V, 365KHz Step- >
10A BRIDGE RECTIFIER >