- 1.Molex Releases Micro-Lock Plus Wire-to-Board Connector System
- 2.Rigid flex circuitry streamlines mission-critical power
- 3.Optical assemblies provide system reliability in extreme environments
- 4.PROFIBUS network interface cards target PCI, PCI Express, and CompactPCI 3U formats
- 5.Wire-to-board connector system offers wides range of mechanical and electrical options
- 6.Microminiature board-to-board connectors feature ultra-low profile of 0.35 mm pitch
- 7.DDR4 DIMM sockets support UDIMMs, RDIMMs, and LRDIMM memory applications
- 8.High-speed, backplane connector system is presented as future-proof
- 9.High-density interconnect system intended for large-scale storage
- 10.Connector system meets the commercial vehicle industry's electrification challenges
- 11.Connecters designed for harsh environment automotive needs
- 12.Single connector solution suits thin-screen LED televisions and monitors
- 13.Wire-to-board connector system serves thin-screen LED televisions and monitors
- 14.Flexible-boot cable assemblies support low profile installations
- 15.Vertical configuration connectors target high vibration automotive on-board instrumentation
Molex Incorporated [ Molex ]
Molex, established in 1938, is one of the world's largest global manufacturers of interconnect products. Molex creates innovative product solutions for wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, and board-to-board connectors, including header, backplane, terminal, telecom, ethernet, and cable, as well as application tooling. Molex's efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of business activities, products, and services are reflected in their commitment to their environment management system, ECOCARE.
Molex's innovative technology provides electronic solutions to customers around the world. Establishing operations in more than 40 countries around the world, providing a full range of solutions and services for multiple areas, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive and commercial vehicles.
Building the Global Electronics Platform
To ensure that we can bring our customers the most innovative electronic solutions, we've acquired some outstanding companies. Their experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets and geographic areas than ever before.
Who They Serve
Helping Technology Companies Push Boundaries
Since developing their first electrical terminal block for the home appliance industry, They have expanded into some of the world's most complex and demanding markets. Today, they are able to bring their wide-ranging knowledge to bear on electronics challenges in many of the world's most critical industries.
Molex serves engineers and product designers in the following industries:
Aerospace and Defense
Alternative Energy Source
Smart Phones and Mobile Devices
Solid State Lighting
They are proud of their many innovations and the technologies they've enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Their pioneering products have one thing in common — they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.