- Full Name : Molex Incorporated Manufacturer
- Site : www.molex.com
Molex, established in 1938, is one of the world's largest global manufacturers of interconnect products. Molex creates innovative product solutions for wire-to-wire, wire-to-board, and board-to-board connectors, including header, backplane, terminal, telecom, ethernet, and cable, as well as application tooling. Molex's efforts to minimize the environmental impacts of business activities, products, and services are reflected in their commitment to their environment management system, ECOCARE.
Molex's innovative technology provides electronic solutions to customers around the world. Establishing operations in more than 40 countries around the world, providing a full range of solutions and services for multiple areas, including data communications, consumer electronics, medical, industrial, automotive and commercial vehicles.
Building the Global Electronics Platform
To ensure that we can bring our customers the most innovative electronic solutions, we've acquired some outstanding companies. Their experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets and geographic areas than ever before.
Who They Serve
Helping Technology Companies Push Boundaries
Since developing their first electrical terminal block for the home appliance industry, They have expanded into some of the world's most complex and demanding markets. Today, they are able to bring their wide-ranging knowledge to bear on electronics challenges in many of the world's most critical industries.
Molex serves engineers and product designers in the following industries:
Aerospace and Defense
Alternative Energy Source
Smart Phones and Mobile Devices
Solid State Lighting
They are proud of their many innovations and the technologies they've enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Their pioneering products have one thing in common — they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Molex is product portfolio consists of Connector Socket/Edge Card Cable Assembly Wireless, Wireless Technology, Printed Circuit Products, Automation/Industrial, Lighting Products.
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network
Related Technologies More
- 100-Ohm backplane connector is scalable up To 25 Gbps data rates 2019-12-20
- Rugged connectors created for harsh environments 2019-12-20
- Backplane connectors combine speed, density 2019-12-20
- PROFIBUS network interface cards target PCI, PCI Express, and CompactPCI 3U formats 2019-12-20
- High-speed, backplane connector system is presented as future-proof 2019-12-20
- Molex's cross-industry solutions were unveiled at the 2019 Asian consumer electronics show 2019-12-20
- Molex wins Bosch North America supplier of the year award 2019-12-20
- The Molex easy-on ffc-fpc flexible connector award continues Molex's consistent success 2019-12-20
- Molex Releases Micro-Lock Plus Wire-to-Board Connector System 2019-12-20
- Introduction of Molex's new 1.25mm thread pitch SlimStack floating board-to-board connector 2019-12-20
- Flexible-boot cable assemblies support low profile installations 2019-12-20
- Vertical configuration connectors target high vibration automotive on-board instrumentation 2019-12-20
- DDR4 DIMM sockets support UDIMMs, RDIMMs, and LRDIMM memory applications 2019-12-20
- Wire-to-board connector system serves thin-screen LED televisions and monitors 2019-12-20
- High-density interconnect system intended for large-scale storage 2019-12-20
New Mobile App for Anytime, Anywhere Access to Molex Solutions
Size: 46 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-27
LISLE, IL – May 23, 2013 – Molex Incorporated has launched a new application (app) that gives tablet use ready access to information on over 90 different Molex product families. Designed f...
GWconnect® INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Size: 473 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-27
BUSINESS CHALLENGE Hah industrial environments found in the food and beverage, oil and gas and automotive industries are exceptionally punishing on electrical and electronic e...
Size: 151 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-27
Sealed Powertrain connector system High deity modular system Ganged heade – Current sizes – 24, 28, 32, 36, 48, 53, 80 & 96 ...
Connectors for Automated Process Systems
Size: 93 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-27
Evaluating Connecto That Enhance Automated Manufacturing Processes Industrial communication prodcuts from leading connectivity manufacture enable automation machines and devic...
Molex Related Products
Terminals BB-823-04 >
Terminals RING TERMI >
CONECTOR,Header 1.25 >
Conn Shrouded Header >
Terminals AA-822-14 >
Terminals E-760-14 ( >
Terminals D-356-10 ( >
4.20mm (.165) Pitch >
4.20mm (.165) Pitch >
Avikrimp™ Fully Ins >
Multipole Connector; >
Header; No. of Conta >
CONN HEADER 2POS 1.2 >
Conn Micro SD Card M >
2.50mm (.098) Pitch >
Terminals QUICK DISC >
Terminals QUICK DISC >
Terminals DISC MFG 0 >
Ring Tongue Terminal >
Terminals D-751-56 ( >