- Full Name : Microsemi Corporation (Microchip ) Manufacturer
- Site : www.microsemi.com
Established in 1960, Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq:MSCC) is a leading manufacturer engaging in system-engineered integrated circuits and high reliability semiconductors. The company is headquartered in Irvine, California with manufacturing facilities in California, Arizona, Massachusetts, Oregon, Ireland, and Shanghai. Under the common effort of approximately 2150 employees, Microsemi has established long-term relationship with many famous manufacturers such as Honeywell, GE, HP, Raytheon, Dell, LG, Lockheed, Seagate, Boeing, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, etc. Besides, the company has been rewarded as Supplier Day Best Quality in 2006 and 2007, American Electronics Association 2006 Outstanding Public Company CEO and Top Performing Supplier Award in 2007.
Microsemi Corporation mainly manufactures a range of products that manage and control or regulate power, protect against transient voltage spikes as well as transmit, receive and amplify signals. From individual components and modules to IC systems, the solutions of Microsemi are intended to enhance customer applications by improving performance and reliability, optimizing power utilization, reducing size, and protecting circuits. The company is specialized in manufacturing integrated circuits, semiconductor components and modules, power over ethernet systems such as drivers, Hi-Rel transistors, IGBTs, thyristors, voltage regulators, TVS, pulse width modulators, rectifiers, etc. The products reach into a broad market including implanted medical, defense/aerospace and satellite, notebook computers, monitors and LCD TVs, automotive, mobile connectivity, industrial power switching, and communications applications that include power over Ethernet systems.
Small businesses, the military, educational institutes, and hobbyists can all find the board-level electronic components, tool requirements and/or raw materials they need at Jotrin Electronics. In addition to large assortment of Microsemi components, Microsemi has the widest selection of obsolete, allocated, and hard-to-find parts online. Can't find the part that you're looking for? Request a quote online or feel free to call us and a knowledgeable Jotrin will help find what you need.
Microsemi Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP), offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world's standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California.
Microsemi is product portfolio consists of Power Management - AC / DC Converter, Low Dropout Regulator, Switching Controller, Regulator.
Consumer Electronics / Portable Devices / Communications / Network
Related Technologies More
- Microsemi Announces General Availability of Engineering Samples for its Lowest Power, Cost-Optimized Mid-Range PolarFire FPGAs 2020-01-17
- Switchtec PAX PCIe Switch features port density of up to 48 ports. 2020-01-17
- SSD Controllers support standard NVMe host interface. 2020-01-17
- High-Density, Low-Power PCIe Switch delivers high reliability. 2020-01-16
- Field Programmable Gate Arrays aid space system prototyping. 2020-01-16
- Microsemi Showcases Leadership in Differentiated Products with Introduction of 15 New RF, Microwave and Millimeter Wave Devices at IMS 2016 2020-01-16
- Radiation-Tolerant Diode Array is designed for space applications. 2020-01-15
- Microsemi Collaborates with Solectrix to Introduce SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA-Based System-on-Module for Low Power and Secure Digital Signal Processing 2020-01-15
- PIN Diode Switch Element suits HF, VHF, and UHF applications. 2020-01-15
- Inductive Sensor Interface IC leverages LVDT architecture on PCB. 2020-01-14
- Small Form Factor FPGAs serve space-restricted applications. 2020-01-14
- Secure Boot Reference Design enhances embedded systems. 2020-01-13
- SiC MOSFETs suit high-voltage industrial applications. 2020-01-09
- Clock Generators suit networking and storage applications. 2020-01-08
- DSP Platform targets intelligent processing markets. 2020-01-07
IPS15C-SO-G-LF pdf of Microsemi
Size: 269 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-20
The IN-PLUG® IPS15 is an enhanced off-line switcher veion of the IPS10. It includes additional features such as soft start and over-voltage limiting. As the IPS10, the IPS15 Integrated Cir...
0204-125 pdf of Microsemi
Size: 291 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-20
The 0204-125 is a double input matched COMMON EMITTER broadband traistor specifically intended for use in the 225-400 MHz frequency band. It may be operated in Class AB or C. Gold metalliz...
Microsemi Related Products
PROGRAMMER FLASH FPG >
Fast Recovery Epitax >
Power Integrated Cir >
Current Mode PWMs; P >
Rectifiers Standard >
UHF: 400-450 MHz, Cl >
Center Tap; Package: >
Trans JFET N-CH 50V >
RECTIFIERS MILITARY >
Power Over Ethernet >
SURFACE MOUNT VOIDLE >
Small Signal Transis >
Trans GP BJT PNP 60V >
10 AMP SCHOTTKY BARR >
RF AND MICROWAVE TRA >
Silicon Power Rectif >
Dual Transistors,Bip >
HIGH VOLTAGE NPN TYP >
100 V, 200 V, 400 V >
FPGA IGLOO®2 Family >