- 1.Microchip Enters Memory Infrastructure Market Pushes Industry's First Commercial Serial Memory Controller
- 2.Microchip Introduces Industry's First NOR Flash with Embedded MAC Address
- 3.Microchip has upgraded the performance of the world's most accurate atomic clock
- 4.Microchip Introduces Eight-Port Switch Compliant with IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet (PoE) New Standard for Powerful Smart Lighting Systems
- 5.Microchip launches silicon carbide products to help build reliable high-voltage electronic devices
- 6.Automobile intelligence, where is the opportunity of chip manufacturer?
- 7.Microchip to launch its first arm-based ? kernel microcontroller - SAMV71Q21RT radiation resistant microcontroller and SAMRH71 MCU against radiation
- 8.Microchip Introduces New Dual-Core and Single-Core ds PIC Digital Signal Controllers
- 9.Microchip Technology PIC24FJ128GA310 16-Bit MCU - EXPANSION
- 10.Microchip Technology Introduces Tiny, Low-Power MEMS Clock Generator-DSC613
- 11.Microchip Technology released the ATtiny3317 and ATtiny3316 to join the tinyAVR family of MCUs
- 12.The Latest Microchip’s Products_PL360B And The Development Tools_ ATPL360
- 13.Microchip Technology MCP73xx Charge Management Controllers
- 14.Microcontrollers incorporate Core Independent Peripherals.
- 15.Evaluation Kits help create low-power WANs.
Microchip Technology, Inc. [ Microchip ]
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading manufacturer of microcontroller and analog products, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost, and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Since its inception, Microchip has been closely monitoring the market for embedded control semiconductor products. In order to occupy the market, they have concentrated all the resources, technology, design, production, sales and other resources to develop two major products: PIC8-bit microcontroller (MCU) and high-quality serial EEPROM. So far, Microchip has introduced microcontroller peripherals, analog products, RFID smart cards, and KEELOQ security products to design a more comprehensive and valuable embedded control system solution to meet the growing needs of users.
Microchip Technology was founded in 1987 when General Instrument spun off its microelectronics division as a wholly owned subsidiary.
Microchip Technology became an independent company in 1989 when it was acquired by a group of venture capitalists, and went public in 1993.
In April 2009, Microchip Technology announced the nanoWatt XLP Microcontrollers, claiming the world's lowest sleep current. Microchip Technology had sold more than 6 billion microcontrollers as of 2009.
In April 2010, Microchip acquired Silicon Storage Technology (SST), and sold several SST flash memory assets to Greenliant Systems in May that year.
As of 2011, Microchip Technology ships over a billion processors every year. In September 2011, Microchip Technology shipped the 10 billionth PIC microcontroller.
In August 2012, Microchip acquired Standard Microsystems Corporation (SMSC). Among SMSC's assets were those it had previously acquired from Symwave, a start-up that specialized in USB 3.0 chips, and two hi-fi wireless audio companies — Kleer Semiconductor and Wireless Audio IP BV.
In January 2016, Microchip agreed to buy Atmel for $3.56 billion. JPMorgan Chase advised Microchip while Qatalyst Partners advised Atmel.
In March 2018, Microchip acquired Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC). The acquisition price represents a total equity value of about $8.35 billion, and a total enterprise value of about $10.15 billion, after accounting for Microsemi’s cash and investments, net of debt, on its balance sheet at December 31, 2017.
Jotrin Electronics Limited. is the one-stop-shop for all board-level electronic components, raw materials and tool requirements. we stock a wide variety of electronic components, including hard-to-find, obsolete and allocated parts, and a great selection of Microchip components. Can't find what you're looking for? If you ever have any questions, concerns or requests, please contact us.
MCU 8-bit PIC18 PIC RISC 128KB Flash 5V >
AVR32 32-Bit Microcontroller,Microcontro >
Enhanced 8-bit Microcontroller with 32 K >
IC 8051 MCU FLASH 64K 44VQFP,Microcontro >
IC 8051 MCU FLASH 64K,Microcontrollers ( >
Microcontrollers (MCU) C51RD2 64K FLASH >
Microcontrollers (MCU) 64kB Flash 2048B >
Microcontrollers (MCU) CAN AVR UC 64K FL >
IC MCU 32BIT 128KB ROM 208QFP >
10NS, 44 PLCC, IND TEMP, GREEN(EPLD),CPL >
EEPLD Programmable Logic Device >
MCU 8-bit ATmega AVR RISC 128KB Flash 3. >
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 128K Flash >
Microcontrollers (MCU) AVR 16KB 512B EE >
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 16kB Flash >
Microcontrollers (MCU) 16KB FLASH 512B E >
Microcontrollers (MCU) 16KB In-system Fl >
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 256kB Flash >
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 32kB Flash >