- 1.Single-Wire 16-bit DAC simplifies smart transmitter design.
- 2.Pin-Compatible 24-/16-Bit ICs hasten sensor interface design.
- 3.Direct RF-Sampling ADCs support input frequencies to 2.7 GHz.
- 4.Hot Swap Controller ICs measure and manage power.
- 5.Half-Bridge Gate Driver IC supports GaN power FETs.
- 6.Half-Bridge Gate Driver IC reduces component count, PCB area.
- 7.RGB LED Driver targets portable projectors.
- 8.Single-Inductor, 2 A RGB LED Driver suits portable projectors.
- 9.Linear LED Driver facilitates area-lighting design.
- 10.Arc Detection Reference Design finds DC faults in PV systems.
- 11.LED Driver equalizes current between multiple LED strings.
- 12.Signal Repeaters suit PCIe 3.0 datacenter applications.
- 13.Power Modules drive up to 10 A output current.
- 14.Clock Jitter Cleaners feature low phase noise.
- 15.Full-Bridge PWM Controllers integrate MOSFET gate drivers.
Metcal [ metcal ]
Metcal is a benchtop solutions expert that has delivered broad value to customers since its Silicon Valley beginnings in 1982. Offering unrivalled performance, risk mitigation, and ROI, we give electronics manufacturers the tools—and the confidence—they need to develop faster, safer, more advanced products.
Metcal’s track record of innovation is legendary. With SmartHeat? and now with Connection Validation?—both industry firsts—Metcal breakthroughs have empowered our global OEM and electronics assembly customers in the automotive, aerospace, medical devices, and military sectors. And today, we’re accelerating the pace of global innovation even further, forging developments in hand soldering, convection rework, fume extraction, and fluid dispensing.
Moving forward, Metcal’s industrial ingenuity—and its enduring passion for problem solving—will continue to drive the evolution of the benchtop.Metcal is a branch of OK International.
OK International is a leading manufacturer of tools for the electronics assembly workbench including reliable, professional-grade soldering, rework, and fume extraction systems.