- Full Name : Melexis Microelectronic Systems Manufacturer
- Site : www.melexis.com
Melexis manufactures and delivers advanced mixed-signal semiconductors that can detect, drive and communicate. Because our customers in the automotive and other markets are demanding product quality, operating conditions and cost targets, Melexis's ability to produce world-class, high-value innovative products is also created. Industry-leading innovations in programmable sensors, sensor interface devices, optoelectronics, RF/RFID and motor drives provide customers with a competitive advantage in system cost, functionality and flexibility.
Melexis's corporate headquarters is located in Belgium.It's R&D centers are in Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Ukraine; Probe and test facilities are located in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Bulgaria.
Melexis has a wide range of standard products for both automotive and industrial applications.
It is also involved in many cutting edge new development areas such as: TPMS (tire pressure monitoring), acceleration sensors, solid state gyroscopes, automotive CMOS cameras, heads-up-displays (HUD), optical bus, integrated LIN microcontroller family, 360-degree position sensing, ultra high-voltage (650V) engine ignition IC’s, and many others.Their ongoing commitment to R&D in new product areas keeps Melexis customers ahead of the competition.
There is an integrated Management System in Melexis, into which all quality, environmental and safety management procedures are completely implemented.
Following the motto "Quality IsBusiness" the Management System is continuously developed and optimized.
Specific Quality Improvement programs support the clear understanding ofQuality Policy as well as their Quality philosophy "Zero Defect through Prevention".
The effectiveness of Melexis' Management system was approved with successful certifications by DQS (German certification body for management systems ).Melexis Management system, the processes and their procedures and practice fulfill the requirements of the international automobile manufacturer according to ISO/ TS 16949:2002.
In addition the certification body also confirmed the fulfillment of the semiconductor specific requirements acc. to ISO/ TS 16949 Semiconductor Commodity,it as well as safety management procedures are integrated elements of the management system. They fulfill completely the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001.
At Melexis, they believe in engineering with a purpose. Passion for technology has made us one of the four world leaders in automotive semiconductor sensors, as well as a leading player in integrated circuits for motor driving, car networking and wireless communication.
In just the last five years we’ve seen a compound annual sales growth of more than 12%. In 2015, they surpassed the 400 million Euros sales threshold, nearly doubling sales compared to 2010. The numbers are striking, and they intend to spend the next few years building on this success.
They have a strong history in being the first to bring new products and categories to market, thanks to the emphasis on listening to the rapidly evolving needs of the industries we work in. We are for example a pioneer in 3D magnetic Hall sensors and offer improved manufacturability of sensor assemblies and modules.
Melexis is product portfolio consists of Sensors, Transmitters, RF/IF and RFID, Programmers, Development Systems.
Consumer Electronics / Portable Devices / Communications / Network
Related Technologies More
- Melexis introduced the industry's smallest medical-grade sensor 2020-02-27
- Hall effect sensor IC offers a response time of just 3μs 2020-02-26
- Factory programmable digital Hall effect sensors promise custom solutions at off-the-shelf prices 2019-12-20
- Wireless charging and NFC reference design is automotive ready 2019-12-20
- Programmable hall sensor supports direct connection into automotive/industrial designs 2019-12-20
- LIN transceiver reduces system costs for multi LIN master systems 2019-12-20
- Melexis' new generation QVGA ToF sensor chipset MLX75024 released at electronica 2019-12-20
- Melexis Showcases its Advanced Automotive Sensing Technology at CAR-ELE in Tokyo 2019-12-20
- Melexis signs agreement with Sony to expand Time of Flight offering 2019-12-20
- Melexis announces the launch of the industry's smallest medical-grade FIR sensor 2019-12-20
- Optical Gesture and Proximity Sensing ICs suit automotive HMIs. 2019-12-20
- LIN Devices integrate voltage regulation, watchdog. 2019-12-20
- LIN Transceiver exhibits strong EMC/ESD behavior. 2019-12-20
- Motor Control IC simplifies 12 V automotive actuator designs. 2019-12-20
- High-Speed Linear Hall Sensor is optimized for stability. 2019-12-20
Melexis Related Products
IR Temp Sensor 5V, >
Thermometer ir dual >
Hall Latch - 2nd Gen >
Ic thermometer ir sg >
Triaxis 3D-Joystick >
5-Channel Gauge Driv >
Infra Red Thermomete >
CMOS Multi-Purpose S >
SENSOR DGTL -40C-85C >
Ic thermometer ir 5v >
IR Temp Sensor 3V,s >
Board eval for mlx90 >
Single and Dual Zone >
Ic thermometer ir 3v >
IC THERMOMETER IR 3V >
IR Temp Sensor 3V, >
Precision Programmab >