- 1.Melexis accumulates 1 billionth Triaxis position sensor!
- 2.Melexis' new generation QVGA ToF sensor chipset MLX75024 released at electronica
- 3.Melexis Showcases its Advanced Automotive Sensing Technology at CAR-ELE in Tokyo
- 4.Melexis signs agreement with Sony to expand Time of Flight offering
- 5.RF Transceiver IC targets low power sub-GHz applications.
- 6.Low-Noise Single Coil Fan Driver IC has built-in current limiting.
- 7.Thermocouple Interface IC fosters production of greener cars.
- 8.High-Power LF Initiator IC integrates immobilizer functionality.
- 9.Magnetic Sensor IC facilitates HMI implementation.
- 10.Software-defined sensor draws just 2.5μA of current
- 11.Hall Sensor IC utilizes No-PCB design concept.
- 12.Programmable hall sensor supports direct connection into automotive/industrial designs
- 13.Wireless Charging/NFC Reference Design is automotive ready.
- 14.Wireless charging and NFC reference design is automotive ready
- 15.N-FET Pre-Driver IC suits automotive DC motor applications.
Melexis Microelectronic Systems [ Melexis ]
Melexis's corporate headquarters is located in Belgium.It's R&D centers are in Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria and Ukraine; Probe and test facilities are located in Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Bulgaria.
Melexis has a wide range of standard products for both automotive and industrial applications.
It is also involved in many cutting edge new development areas such as: TPMS (tire pressure monitoring), acceleration sensors, solid state gyroscopes, automotive CMOS cameras, heads-up-displays (HUD), optical bus, integrated LIN microcontroller family, 360-degree position sensing, ultra high-voltage (650V) engine ignition IC’s, and many others.Their ongoing commitment to R&D in new product areas keeps Melexis customers ahead of the competition.
There is an integrated Management System in Melexis, into which all quality, environmental and safety management procedures are completely implemented.
Following the motto "Quality IsBusiness" the Management System is continuously developed and optimized.
Specific Quality Improvement programs support the clear understanding ofQuality Policy as well as their Quality philosophy "Zero Defect through Prevention".
The effectiveness of Melexis' Management system was approved with successful certifications by DQS (German certification body for management systems ).Melexis Management system, the processes and their procedures and practice fulfill the requirements of the international automobile manufacturer according to ISO/ TS 16949:2002.
In addition the certification body also confirmed the fulfillment of the semiconductor specific requirements acc. to ISO/ TS 16949 Semiconductor Commodity,it as well as safety management procedures are integrated elements of the management system. They fulfill completely the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001.
At Melexis, they believe in engineering with a purpose. Passion for technology has made us one of the four world leaders in automotive semiconductor sensors, as well as a leading player in integrated circuits for motor driving, car networking and wireless communication.
In just the last five years we’ve seen a compound annual sales growth of more than 12%. In 2015, they surpassed the 400 million Euros sales threshold, nearly doubling sales compared to 2010. The numbers are striking, and they intend to spend the next few years building on this success.
They have a strong history in being the first to bring new products and categories to market, thanks to the emphasis on listening to the rapidly evolving needs of the industries we work in. We are for example a pioneer in 3D magnetic Hall sensors and offer improved manufacturability of sensor assemblies and modules.