- Full Name : Kycon, Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.kycon.com
Country : Unknown
Kycon, Inc. began operations in 1988 with the goal of supplying cost effective interconnect solutions of the highest quality and with the best delivery record in the industry. The company operates from its headquarters in Morgan Hill, California, with sales representatives and distributors throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Kycon’s impressive year-to-year increase in sales reflects the company’s steadily growing product line, custom design capability, and customer service orientation.
Kycon initially started providing D-sub connectors in 1988. Throughout the years their product lines have expanded to include Modular Jacks, Mini-Dins, Audio Jacks, DC Power Connectors, USB, IEEE 1394, HDMI? and Optical Audio, as well as custom cable assemblies. They dedicate ourselves to providing the widest range of connectors within each product line we supply. Kycon has always been a leader in introducing newer technologies within existing lines. They have and will continue to introduce technologies for a variety of applications in which their products can be used. Ferrite filters, PC99, high temperature plastic on through hole components and insert molded contacts for HDMI? were all introduced by Kycon long before our competitors.
Kycon is product portfolio consists of I/O connectors, modular jacks, DC power outlets, etc..
Consumer Electronics / Portable Devices / Instrumentation / Communication / Network / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- High temperature mid-mount modular jacks expand design options 2019-12-20
- Kycon KLDHCX-0202 High Current PCB Mount DC Power Jacks - EXPANSION 2019-12-19
- Kycon KMMX Series Micro USB 3.0 2019-12-19
- Kycon Mid-mount Micro USB Connector 2019-12-19
- Kycon KDMIX-SL Series HDMI Slim Upright Receptacle 2019-12-19
- Kycon KLDX Series PCB Mount DC Power Jacks 2019-12-19
- Kycon KLDX-0202 Series Locking Type PCB Mount DC Power Jacks- EXPANSION 2019-12-19
- Kycon KUSBX Series Right Angle USB 3.0 2019-12-19
- Stereo jacks offered in midmount versions 2019-12-19
- USB 3.0 connectors are super-fast, backward compatible 2019-12-19
- Micro USB connector has midmount versions 2019-12-19