- 1.Directional couplers cover the ultra-broadband frequency range of 0.5 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- 2.Directional couplers covers the ultra-broadband frequency range of 0.5 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- 3.Directional coupler includes 30 dB coupling over the 4.0 to 20.0 GHz frequency range
- 4.Compact, stripline design microwave directional coupler covers 0.5 GHz to 8.0 GHz frequency
- 5.Two-way power divider offers a wide, 1 GHz to 40 GHz coverage
Krytar [ Krytar ]
KRYTAR, founded in 1975, is a privately owned California corporation specializing in the manufacture of ultra broadband microwave components and test equipment for both commercial and military applications. The KRYTAR product line includes directional couplers, directional detectors, 3 dB hybrids, MLDD power dividers/combiners, detectors, terminations, and coaxial adapters covering the DC to 67.0 GHz frequency range.
The types of products manufactured by Krytar include Directional Couplers, Dual Directional Couplers, 3 dB 90 Degree Hybrid Couplers, 3 dB 180 Degree Hybrid Couplers, MLDD Power Dividers/Combiners, Planar Doped Barrier Detectors, Zero Bias Schottky Detectors, Directional Detectors, Coaxial Adapters, Coaxial Terminations, and Power Meter & Power Sensors.