- 1.NEW XNI SERIES, WIRE-TO-BOARD, CRIMP STYLE DISCONNECTABLE CONNECTORS FEATURE UNIQUE INERTIA LOCKING MECHANISM THAT PREVENTS FALSE MATING.
- 2.NEW PBV SERIES WIRE-TO-BOARD CONNECTORS ARE DESIGNED
- 3.Crimp-style connectors have a low profile of 3.0 mm
- 4.Connectors provide a space-saving connection for LED lighting
- 5.Crimp style, wire-to-board, subminiature connector targets LED applications
- 6.Wire-to-board connectors ideal for extreme moisture or submersion applications
- 7.Wire-to-board, crimp style connectors include a secure friction locking feature when mated
- 8.Wire-to-board, crimp-style connectors designed for LED light applications
- 9.Crimp-style, wire-to-board, sub-miniature size connector serves LED applications
- 10.Crimp-style connectors offer wire-to-board and wire-to-wire applications on a 2mm pitch
- 11.Sub-mini connectors suit low-volt LED apps
- 12.Submini connectors lock securely
- 13.Crimp-style connectors suit low-voltage apps
J.S.T. Corp. [ JST ]
JST Mfg. Co., Ltd. was established in 1957. Since then,reputation for innovation and excellence has kept JST as one of the top ten connector manufacturers in the world with annual sales of approximately \100.0 billion.
JST Group has a global network of production sites, R&D facilities, and service centers.
Our buisiness philosophy is to provide you with the most reliable, technologically advanced and cost-efficient products.
product line: contacts, harness, interconnections, ffc, subminiature, fastons, electrical, lugs, mylar tape, electronic, idc, crimp, headers, cable, zif, sockets, plugs, amp, jst, connector, miniature, connectors, metric, smt, receptacles, terminals.
- FV1.25-4 CLR
- BM40B-SRDS-G-TFC LFSN