- 1.IXYS and Clare Introduce New Optically Coupled Driver for Power MOSFETs IGBTs and Thyristors
- 2.A new Design that reduces Parts and Material Costs with Higher Power Density
- 3.IXYS Introduces 1.2KV X2PT IGBT E3 and SIMBUS F Power Module Series
- 4.Dual 1.5A MOSFET gate drivers come in small DFN package
- 5.Gate driver features wide voltage range of 10V to 20V
- 6.High-speed hard-switching 650-V IGBTs promise improved switching performance and efficiency
- 7.Reference design solutions offer advanced microcontroller technology
- 8.IGBT module features total Current - Voltage capability of 600 Ampere and 650 Volt
- 9.High and Low Side Gate Driver IC has 700 V absolute max rating.
- 10.Gate Driver features internal pattern generator.
- 11.Power MOSFETs achieve current ratings from 200mA to 2A
- 12.Dual Gate Driver ICs operate from 4.5-35 V.
- 13.AC Solid State Relay features 5 KV isolation voltage.
- 14.Digital Optical Isolator IC features open-drain outputs.
- 15.Low-Profile 3-Phase Rectifiers suit AC/DC power applications.
IXYS Corporation [ IXYS ]
Founded in 1983, IXYS Corporation (Nasdaq: IXYS) is a professional company engaging in power semiconductors, integrated circuits (IC) and RF power. IXYS has established four manufacturing facilities in Lampertheim, Germany, Chippenham, England, Beverly, MA and Fremont, CA respectively for different product lines. The factory in Lampertheim, Germany is for medium power wafer fab and automated power module, the Chippenham is for high power thyristor, the Beverly is for CMOS device and the Fremont is for GaAs FET, low noise amplifier and module. In addition, the company has established cooperation relationship with world-class foundries, including Samsung in Korea and other Asian-Pacific companies. IXYS has a broad line of products which include power devices, ICs & ASICs, RF power & systems, pulsed power systems, laser diode drivers, solar devices, microcontrollers and efficiency controllers. The company is dedicated to developing power semiconductors that effectively monitor electrical voltage to produce maximum effect with least expenditure of energy. Through years of development, IXYS has become a pioneer in the alternative and renewable energy industry. Besides, the company is striving to provide power semiconductors for equipment used in harnessing wind and solar power for conversion to the U.S. electrical power grid. What's more, the company has developed solar cells for charging portable batteries in various applications. IXYS has ranked among largest corporations in the San Francisco Chronicle's "Chron 200".