- Full Name : Intel Corp Manufacturer
- Site : www.intel.com
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker. The company is headquartered in California, USA. With a big leap in chip-making level.
Intel has been committed to the development of small, fast and energy-saving technologies to help mobile computing, desktop computin and data centers to achieve revolutionary advances in computing, and to promote fundamental changes in the industry.
Intel Corporation built in 1968, at first it produced the semiconductor memory product, and has produced the world first piece of microprocessor in 1971.
Intel Corporation provides the chip, the motherboard system module for the computer and the correspondence, and they are the important components of computer, the server, the network and the correspondence product.
The field members available these products make the high-level computation and the communications system. 2010 Intel promotes brand-new Intel cool processor family
The products based on 2010 new Intel ? Core ? processor family can deliver the best performance and energy efficiency in all days - Whether you're in the office, at home or on the road.
The notebook and desktop computers based on the Intel Core Duo processor series can automatically adapt to the unique workload - reduce power consumption, deliver built-in intelligence performance and power efficiency.
Intel's final mission is to provide the remarkable construction module for the world network economy.
As a condition for regulatory approval of the transaction, Intel agreed to provide rival security firms with all necessary information that would allow their products to use Intel's chips and personal computers.
After the acquisition, Intel had about 90,000 employees, including about 12,000 software engineers.
In September 2016, Intel sold a majority stake in its computer-security unit to TPG, reversing the five-year-old McAfee acquisition.
An official statement from Intel read: "The acquisition of Omek Interactive will help increase Intel's capabilities in the delivery of more immersive perceptual computing experiences." One report estimated the value of the acquisition between US$30 million and $50 million.
The acquisition of a Spanish natural language recognition startup, Indisys was announced in September 2013. The terms of the deal were not disclosed but an email from an Intel representative stated: "Intel has acquired Indisys, a privately held company based in Seville, Spain. The majority of Indisys employees joined Intel.
They signed the agreement to acquire the company on May 31 and the deal has been completed."
Indysis explains that its artificial intelligence (AI) technology "is a human image, which converses fluently and with common sense in multiple languages and also works in different platforms."
In March 2017, Intel announced that they had agreed to purchase Mobileye, an Israeli developer of "autonomous driving" systems for US$15.3 billion.
In June 2017, Intel Corporation has announced an investment of over Rs.1100 crore ($170 million) for its upcoming Research and Development (R&D) centre in Bangalore.
With Jotrin Electronics Limited., one of the top Intel components distributor in the industry, locating the Intel components you need is fast and easy.database is amazingly diverse, but some parts can still be hard to find. If you ever have trouble finding what you need, submit a quote request and wel will track it down for you immediately.
Intel is product portfolio consists of Microprocessors, chipsets, boards, systems and software.
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network
Related Technologies More
- Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market 2019-12-20
- Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION 2019-12-20
- Intel Unite? cloud services make it easier for organizations of all sizes to deploy and manage 2019-12-20
- Intel is delaying plans to build a fab in Israel 2019-12-20
- Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV 2019-12-20
- Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors 2019-12-20
- Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers 2019-12-20
- DDR4 RCD and DB Chipset increases data rates. 2019-12-20
- Intel unveils details of a second generation of powerful scalable processors that will increase AI performance 30-fold 2019-12-20
- For heterogeneous computing, Intel has introduced an FPGA 2019-12-20
- In the future, the graphics chip on the Intel graphics card may be made by samsung 2019-12-20
- Intel 14nm process continues to improve in performance and power consumption 2019-12-20
- A new class of memory and storage_Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory Announced 2019-12-20
- Intel teamed up with HPE to provide a new programmable acceleration card for enhanced workload acceleration 2019-12-20
- The ninth-generation core i3 has been opened up to support the speed up technology that was once the i5 2019-12-20
Size: 1267 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-18The Intel386 SX Microprocessor is an entry-level 32-bit CPU with a 16-bit external data bus and a 24-bit external address bus. The Intel386 SX CPU brings the vast software library of the Intel386TM Architecture to entry-level systems. It provides the performance benefits of a 32-bit programming architecture with the cost savings associated with 16-bit hardware systems.
Intel Related Products
CPLD MAX® 7000A Family 1.25K Gates 64 Ma >
Field Programmable Gate Array - Cyclone >
FPGA 5V 20Pin PLCC >
FPGA Cyclone III Family 39600 Cells 437. >
CPLD MAX 7000A Family 2.5K Gates 128 Mac >
FPGA FLEX 10K Family 20K Gates 1152 Cell >
FPGA Cyclone® Family 2910 Cells 320.1MHz >
Chipsets HM65 Express Chipset Mobile >
CPLD. MAX 7000, 64 MACROCELLS, TQFP44; L >
CPLD MAX® 7000S Family 1.25K Gates 64 Ma >
FLEX 10K Embedded Programmable Logic Dev >
FPGA FLEX 10K Family 30K Gates 1728 Cell >
FPGA Cyclone III Family 24624 Cells 437. >
CPLD. MAX 7000, 192 MACROCELLS, PQFP160; >
CPLD MAX® 7000S Family 2.5K Gates 128 Ma >
FPGA ACEX 1K Family 10K Gates 576 Cells >
Intel® 82801GB I/O Controller Hub (ICH7) >
FBGA-780 BULK PART withour original pack >
CPLD - Complex Programmable Logic Device >