- 1. Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers
- 2.The ninth-generation core i3 has been opened up to support the speed up technology that was once the i5
- 3.In the future, the graphics chip on the Intel graphics card may be made by samsung
- 4.Intel 14nm process continues to improve in performance and power consumption
- 5.Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV
- 6.Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors
- 7.Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION
- 8.Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market
- 9.A new class of memory and storage_Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory Announced
- 10.Intel's new eighth-generation processor is coming soon
- 11.New technology---Intel’s Stratix 10 FPGA: Supporting the Smart and Connected Revolution
- 12.DDR4 RCD and DB Chipset increases data rates.
- 13.3rd-gen Core i5/i7 CPUs use 3D transistors
- 14.Budget-conscious SSD has top specs
- 15.Fast 800 Gbyte PCIe SSD targets data centers
Intel Corp. [ Intel ]
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker. The company is headquartered in California, USA. With a big leap in chip-making level.
Intel has been committed to the development of small, fast and energy-saving technologies to help mobile computing, desktop computin and data centers to achieve revolutionary advances in computing, and to promote fundamental changes in the industry.
Intel Corporation built in 1968, at first it produced the semiconductor memory product, and has produced the world first piece of microprocessor in 1971.
Intel Corporation provides the chip, the motherboard system module for the computer and the correspondence, and they are the important components of computer, the server, the network and the correspondence product.
The field members available these products make the high-level computation and the communications system. 2010 Intel promotes brand-new Intel cool processor family
The products based on 2010 new Intel ? Core ? processor family can deliver the best performance and energy efficiency in all days - Whether you're in the office, at home or on the road.
The notebook and desktop computers based on the Intel Core Duo processor series can automatically adapt to the unique workload - reduce power consumption, deliver built-in intelligence performance and power efficiency.
Intel's final mission is to provide the remarkable construction module for the world network economy.
As a condition for regulatory approval of the transaction, Intel agreed to provide rival security firms with all necessary information that would allow their products to use Intel's chips and personal computers.
After the acquisition, Intel had about 90,000 employees, including about 12,000 software engineers.
In September 2016, Intel sold a majority stake in its computer-security unit to TPG, reversing the five-year-old McAfee acquisition.
An official statement from Intel read: "The acquisition of Omek Interactive will help increase Intel's capabilities in the delivery of more immersive perceptual computing experiences." One report estimated the value of the acquisition between US$30 million and $50 million.
The acquisition of a Spanish natural language recognition startup, Indisys was announced in September 2013. The terms of the deal were not disclosed but an email from an Intel representative stated: "Intel has acquired Indisys, a privately held company based in Seville, Spain. The majority of Indisys employees joined Intel.
They signed the agreement to acquire the company on May 31 and the deal has been completed."
Indysis explains that its artificial intelligence (AI) technology "is a human image, which converses fluently and with common sense in multiple languages and also works in different platforms."
In March 2017, Intel announced that they had agreed to purchase Mobileye, an Israeli developer of "autonomous driving" systems for US$15.3 billion.
In June 2017, Intel Corporation has announced an investment of over Rs.1100 crore ($170 million) for its upcoming Research and Development (R&D) centre in Bangalore.
With Jotrin Electronics Limited., one of the top Intel components distributor in the industry, locating the Intel components you need is fast and easy.database is amazingly diverse, but some parts can still be hard to find. If you ever have trouble finding what you need, submit a quote request and wel will track it down for you immediately.
82G41 Graphics and Memory Controller Hub >
82801IBM I/O Controller Hub (ICH9M) >
CHIPSET COMPONENTS >
16-Bit Microcontroller >
IC CAN CONTRL 5V AUTOTEMP >
SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER CONTROL >
CHIPSET COMPONENTS >
Chipsets H77 Express Chipset Desktop FCB >
I2C Bus Controller 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 951-Pi >
Chipsets HM65 Express Chipset Mobile >
Chipset Q77 >
Chipsets NM10 Express Chipset Mobile FCM >
IC MPU 16BIT 5V 16MHZ >