- Full Name : Infineon Technologies Corporation Manufacturer
- Site : www.infineon.com
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications.
Formerly Siemens Micro, Infineon Technologies is the world market leader in several communication integrated circuits and security and smartcard applications. Infineon Technologies focuses on the three main areas: energy efficiency, communications and security. Therefore it offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive, industrial electronics, chip card and security as well as applications in communications. Infineon’s products stand out for their reliability, their quality excellence and their innovative and leadging edge technology in analog and mixed signal, RF and power as well as embedded control.
Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.
Infineon is the No.1 chip supplier to the automotive industry.
It has carved out its memory business into a company called Qimonda in 2006.
It puts a consistent focus on automotive applications and their requirements, a profound understanding of the automotive system based on 40 years of experience and a broad innovative product portfolio of outstanding quality.
Infineon serves automotive applications such as the car's powertrain, body and convenience, safety management and infotainment.
Infineon is the only company to offer power semiconductors and power modules for the entire electrical energy generation, transmission and conversion chain.
Its products are enormously important for future energy supplies in terms of both exploiting renewables and using energy efficiently.
Infineon components manage the power supply for electrical drives, home appliances and lighting, and the company is the world number one in power semiconductors.
Today, Infineon is a leading-edge technology provider with sales of more than Euro 4 billion and with more than 30,000 employees, 6,000 of whom work in the field of research and development alone.
Infineon invests approximately Euro 800 million a year in research and development.
With a global presence, Infineon operates through its subsidiaries in the USA from Milpitas, California, in the Asia-Pacific region from Singapore, and in Japan from Tokyo.
How do they contribute to a better future?
1.With their entrepreneurial spirit
Through creativity and commitment they create value for their customers, employees and investors. they understand how semiconductors increase the performance of modern technology and enable solutions that will shape their lives today and tomorrow. Developed with passion and manufactured with precision, every single product proves their will to succeed. This is what makes us a reliable partner and helps their customers to become even more successful.
2.By accepting responsibility for society
Infineon combines entrepreneurial success with responsible behavior. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – they solve some of the most critical challenges that their society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
3.With a unique team
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons. Since the semiconductor was invented, they have helped shape the future – every single day.
Infineon is product portfolio consists of Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products..
Infineon Technologies focuses on the three main areas: energy efficiency, communications and security. Therefore it offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive, industrial electronics, chip card and security as well as applications in communications.
Related Technologies More
- Infineon Power PROFET product family replaces high current relays and fuses 2020-10-08
- Sensor chip family provides high integration touchless gesture control for computers and consumer devices 2019-12-20
- Infineon’s Product_XMC4500 2019-12-20
- Introduction of NPN Signal Transistor-MMBT3904 2019-12-20
- Everything about N-channel hexfet power mosfet-IRF3205 2019-12-20
- Safe Through Night and Fog: Market Leader Infineon Delivers Ten Millionth Radar Chip for Cars 2019-12-20
- Infineon XMC4000 speeds up Functional Safety development of industrial applications 2019-12-20
- Infineon introduces 3D image sensor solutions for the mobile device market 2019-12-20
- Infineon revolutionary technology _CoolSiC? MOSFET and released 1200V CoolSiC Schottky Diodes 2019-12-20
- 130W dimmable constant current LED driver_Infineon's ICL5102 2019-12-20
- Infineon and Tencent Cloud Join Hands to Advance Intelligent Building Solutions 2019-12-20
- INFINEON CoolSETTM Family: Generation 5 Fixed Frequency 700 V/800 V CoolSETTM Released 2019-12-20
- Industry 4.0: Welcome to the smart factory 2019-12-20
- Miniature, digital sensor measures current up to +/-50 A 2019-12-20
- Diode series protects antennas and front-end devices from transient voltage events 2019-12-20
Infineon Related Products
Trans MOSFET N-CH 60 >
Trans IGBT Module N- >
Trans MOSFET N-CH Si >
Superior thermal res >
Trans MOSFET N-CH 10 >
IC CONTROLLER >
Optimized for high p >
N Channel 60 V 1.4 m >
Discrete Semiconduct >
Power Factor Correct >
5-V Low-Drop Voltage >
Gate Drivers DRIVER >
Trans MOSFET N-CH Si >
Conv DC-DC 5.5V to 2 >
Superior thermal res >