- 1.International student auto-sport competition provides tough challenge for electronic connectors
- 2.New EZ-Removable Jumper Links cut the cost of LED Array Production
- 3.2014 IMPACT Award Winner: Harwin Inc. wins for Packaging and Interconnects
- 4.Hi-rel connector family expands to include additional security
- 5.Mixed-technology connector series available as standard off-the-shelf products
- 6.Harwin L-Tek High Reliability 2mm Datamate Connectors
- 7.Harwin C90 Circular Connectors
- 8.Harwin L-Tek High Reliability Datamate Connectors
- 9.Harwin Hexagonal and Clearance Spacers
- 10.How Robonaut 2 got connected
- 11.Mixed-tech connectors come in standard types
- 12.Product Roundup: EMI/RFI shielding and packaging
- 13.Circ connectors suit military, industrial apps
Harwin, Inc. [ Harwin ]
Harwin has supplied superior electrical interconnects for over 60 years. Harwin′s global network of manufacturing, support centers, and distributors allow them to meet the specialist needs of the world interconnection market. Harwin connectors have a proven history in several applications, including Military and Aerospace.
Harwin's Mission"To be a world leader in the design and manufacture of electrical connectors"
To train and develop a competent, efficient and team-oriented workforce.
To promote open and effective communications throughout the workforce.
To be a responsible employer, having due regard to the welfare and wellbeing of its employees and the community.
To carry out business in a responsible manner and to minimise the impact the company has on the environment (including meeting all local legislation).
To achieve and maintain a cost-effective and profitable business, to provide levels of return on investment.
Harwin's ProductsConnectors & Hardware
1.25mm pitch Hi-Rel
2mm/4mm pitch Hi-Rel
3mm pitch Hi-Rel
Industry Standard Connectors
Spring Loaded Contacts
Harwin's History1952-Harwin Engineers founded in London
Founded as a dedicated turning facility for the de Laszlo company group, by Patrick de Laszlo
1958-Manufacturing commences at Portsmouth
Harwin relocates to the South Coast of the UK
1963-Harwin moves into new purpose-built factory
The current site at Fitzberbert Road, Farlington, is established
2002-Harwin celebrates 50 years
Celebrations are held on Southsea Common with participation in the Lord Mayor's Parade
2014-￡500k investment emphasizes Harwin’s commitment to UK manufacture
2017-Hi-Rel connector manufacturer Harwin demonstrates quality commitment to aerospace industry; awarded EN 9100/AS9100C accreditation.