- PLC programmable logic controller, Microcontroller, microprocessor, 8-bit Microcontroller, 32-bit controller, development kit, active device, MOS transistor
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for wireless, networking, automotive, consumer and industrial markets.
- 1.Freescale MPL3115A2 provides high accuracy pressure and height data
- 2. NXP Smart Sensing Amplifier Turns Smartphone Speaker Into Microphone, Vibration Sensor with Superior Audio Performance
- 3.Finding Innovation in Old Places – Freescale Produces the First Record Album on a Silicon Wafer
- 4.High-Efficiency PMIC bolsters Freescale i.MX 6SoloLite processors.
- 5.Wireless development board supports Freescale Freedom platform
- 6.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
- 7.Freescale Semiconductor MCF51AG 32-Bit ColdFire Microcontrollers
- 8.Freescale MC13224V ZigBee Platform-in-Package
- 9.Freescale Semiconductor Kinetis Cortex?-M4 Microcontrollers
- 10.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
- 11.Freescale MPC8313E PowerQUICC II Pro Processors
- 12.Freescale Semiconductor MPC8308 PowerQUICC II Pro Processor and Development Kit
- 13.Freescale Semiconductor MPC8308 PowerQUICC II Pro Processor and Development Kit
- 14.Freescale Semiconductor i.MX28 ARM9 Applications Processors
- 15.Freescale Semiconductor MPC8308 PowerQUICC II Pro Processor and Development Kit
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (NXP Semiconductors) Manufacturer
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. was an American multinational corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 75 locations in 19 countries. The company employed 17,000 people worldwide.
Freescale specializes in embedded processing solutions. Primarily for the automotive, networking, industrial and consumer electronics markets, technologies are provided including microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, analog integrated circuits and connectivity. Some of Freescale's key applications and end markets include automotive safety, hybrid and all-electric vehicles, next-generation wireless infrastructure, smart energy management, portable medical devices, consumer electronics, and smart mobile devices. There are many design, development, manufacturing and sales organizations around the world.
The company provides original equipment manufacturers with chips to help them drive advanced cell phones, manage Internet traffic and to help make vehicles safer and more energy efficient. Freescale Semiconductor is the third largest chipmaker in the United States and the ninth largest in the world.
Freescale is famous for the reputation of integrity and honesty which is a source of competitive advantage. Freescale's Code of Business guides every employee, officer and director to carry out the work
The key values of the company is " Act With Integrity, Communicate Openly and Honestly, and Treat Everyone With Respect and Fairness" and it is also work hard to be the most ethical company in the business.
It supplies the "brains" for all automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless applications. Its intellectual property portfolio contains more than 6,200 patent families while the portfolio of power management solutions, microprocessors, microcontrollers, sensors, radio frequency semiconductors, analog and mixed signal circuits and software technologies are embedded in products used worldwidely.
Freescale is awarded as top supporter for 2007 by US Black Engineer & Information Technology. In 2008, it is named to the 2008 World's Most Ethical Companies list by Ethisphere Institute which is a think-tank dedicated to the research and promotion of profitable best practices in global governance, business ethics, compliance and corporate responsibility, placed Freescale on its second-annual World's Most Ethical Companies list. Besides.
It also gets the Intelligent Golf Club receives Tech Innovation Award, and many other famous awards.On December 7, 2015, NXP Semiconductors completed its merger with Freescale for about $11.8 billion in cash and stock. Freescale shareholders received $6.25 billion in cash and 0.3521 of an NXP share for each Freescale common share.
Including the assumption of Freescale's debt, the purchase price is about $16.7 billion.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BRAND MANUFACTURERS PLEASE VISIT: JOTRIN WEBSITE.
Freescale Related Products
32-Bit Modular Microcontroller >
8-Bit Microcontroller >
M68HC08 Microcontrollers >
HCMOS Microcontroller Unit >
Switching Voltage Regulators 4.5V to 60V >