- Full Name : Fairchild Semiconductor (ON Semiconductor) Manufacturer
- Site : www.onsemi.com
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. was an American semiconductor company based in San Jose, California.
Founded in 1957 as a division of Fairchild Camera and Instrument, it became a pioneer in the manufacturing of transistors and of integrated circuits.
Schlumberger bought the firm in 1979 and sold it to National Semiconductor in 1987; Fairchild was spun off as an independent company again in 1997.
On September 2016, Fairchild was acquired by ON Semiconductor.
In the previous Fairchild Semiconductor was a leading global supplier of power analog, power discrete, and optoelectronic components that optimize system power.
Recognized as The Power Franchise?, Fairchild Semiconductor offers the industry's broadest portfolio of components for today's leading electronic applications in the computing, communications, consumer, industrial, and automotive segments.
Fairchild Semiconductor is a leading global provider of semiconductor technology that powers the products and makes them more energy efficient.
Fairchild continues to build on its rich history of innovation to address one of the greatest challenges-reducing wasted energy and improving efficiency in an increasingly power-hungry world.
It has also been selected as one of China's leading suppliers in the highly competitive discrete semiconductor category at China Market Electronics Component Manufacturer Awards(CMECMA).
Besides, it was awarded "The 8th Best Foreign Corporation Award" and was ranked top out of the 173 foreign manufacturing companies.
Fairchild Semiconductor is a leader in the design and production of optoelectronics products, offering a broad range of package platforms, incorporating various combinations of input and output configurations.
It has products including simple function optocouplers, high performance optocouplers, high-voltage optocouplers.
In addition, it offers infrared components, photodetectors, transmissive and reflective opto-sensors, and customized products to meet specific design requirements.
Fairchild is The Power Franchise?, providing leading-edge silicon and packaging technologies, manufacturing strength and system expertise for consumer, communications, industrial, portable, computing and automotive systems.
It will continue to work closely with leading electronic manufacturers to understand the power challenges of new platforms and develop innovation technologies that break new barriers in efficiency.
In April 2011, Fairchild Semiconductor acquired TranSiC, a silicon carbide power transistor company, originally based in Sweden.
On November 18, 2015 ON Semiconductor made an offer to acquire Fairchild Semiconductor for $2.4 billion, or $20 per share after a few months of speculation that Fairchild was seeking a potential buyer.
On April 10, 2016 Fairchild Semiconductor moved its headquarters from San Jose (3030 Orchard Pkwy) to Sunnyvale (1272 Borregas Ave.)
On September 19, 2016 ON Semiconductor and Fairchild Semiconductor jointly announced that ON Semiconductor has completed its announced $2.4 billion cash acquisition of Fairchild.
In the fall of 2016 the Fairchild 'ON' Semiconductor International closed the West Jordan, Utah manufacturing plant.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BRAND MANUFACTURERS PLEASE VISIT: JORETRIN WEBSITE.
Fairchild is product portfolio consists of Fairchild Semiconductor is the #1 global supplier of power analog, power discrete, and optoelectronic components that optimize system power. .
Fairchild offers the industry’s broadest portfolio of components for electronic applications in the computing, communications, consumer, industrial, and automotive segments.
Related Technologies More
- Understanding 74LS47 IC: A Comprehensive Guide to BCD-to-7-Segment Decoder Driver 2023-11-29
- 2N3904 Transistor Datasheet, Equivalent, and Pinout 2022-10-28
- Device integrates MOSFET and diode in one package 2019-12-20
- 3-phase, variable-speed inverter power module enables higher torque systems 2019-12-20
- Tool provides CCM and buck LED driver designs in under a minute 2019-12-20
- Integrated Power Modules Bring Multiple Advantages 2019-12-20
- Fairchild Launches Complete USB Type-C Portfolio Focusing on Smallest Footprint and Lowest Power 2019-12-20
- Details of 2N3904 2019-12-20
- Fairchild's Advanced Power Load Switches Introduction 2019-12-20
- Point-of-load regulators deliver up to 15A output current 2019-12-20
- IGBTs provide faster switching performance with improved reliability 2019-12-20
- 650-V green mode buck switches offer high power efficiency with system design scalability 2019-12-20
- Fairchild FGAx0N65 650V Field Stop IGBTs 2019-12-19
- Fairchild Power Management Evaluation Boards 2019-12-19
- Fairchild Semiconductor FAN4603 Synchronous Buck Regulators 2019-12-19
Fairchild Display Power Solution
Size: 2112 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-24
Introduction of FAN9612 - Interleaved Dual BCM PFC Controller Efficiency • Interleaved Æ Lower Turn-off Losses • Valley Switching Æ Minim...
2N3904 Transistor Datasheet
Size: 62 Kb Published Time: 2022-10-28
2N3904 NPN Traistor Datasheet, pinout, model, applicatio,Introduction, features, specificatio, and dimeio.
Fairchild Related Products
IGBT 650V 150A 455W >
NPN high-voltage tra >
SPLITTER FOR ADS >
Trans GP BJT NPN 25V >
NPN Triple Diffused >
IC FPS SWITCH DVDP/S >
Circular Connector; >
AC/DC Converters Hig >
General Purpose Tran >
Isolated Sigma-Del >
PC POWER SUPPLY >
Linear Regulators - >
Small Signal Transis >
Small Signal Transis >
PNP Darlington trans >
EVERLIGHT H11A1 Opto >
60V P-Channel MOSFET >