- Analog, discrete components, power supplies, programmable logic, and ASIC
- Consumer Electronics / Medical Electronics / Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation
- 1.Diodes Introduces USB Type-CTM Multimedia Port Switcher
- 2.Diodes is introducing a new line of low-voltage potential converters
- 3.Diodes introduces an LED/LCD boost controller with a maximum input of 40V
- 4.Diodes focus automotive LED lighting to introduce automotive electronics AL5816Q linear LED controller
- 5.New I/O Expander from Diodes Incorporated-PI4IOE5V6416
- 6.Diodes Incorporated introduced the AP72200_DC-DC converter with integrated H-Bridge MOSFETs
- 7.The Introduction Of Schottky Diodes
- 8.Diodes releases 400V Linear Regulator for Stable LED Current in a Small Package
- 9.ESD Protection Diodes support USB 3.0/3.1 and HDMI interfaces.
- 10.SZB900 Series Detector Diodes offer 0.3V forward voltage drop.
- 11.UDZLV and KDZLV Series Zener Diodes are AEC-Q101 compliant.
- 12.Up to 40 GHz Schottky Barrier Diodes with Low Junction Capacitances for Low, Medium, and High Barrier Applications
- 13.Reliable Ka-Band Point Contact Mixer Diodes with Low Noise Figure and VSWR Ideal For Doublers, Modulators, and Double Balanced Mixers
- 14.Step Recovery Diodes with low snap time.
- 15.Beam Lead PIN Diodes suitable for microstrip circuits.
Diodes Inc Manufacturer
Diodes has organized marketing and support offices in Toulouse, France and Hattenheim, Germany. The company has two manufacturing facilities in Shanghai which have achieved the Quality Awards of QS-9000, ISO-9001:2000, TS16949:2002 and ISO 14001 certifications.Furthermore,Diodes has received the "Manufacturing Site of the Year" award from the National Microelectronics Institute (NMI) in 2009.
Diodes Incorporated is a global supplier of low pin-count standard semiconductor products. These products have eight pins or less, and include small signal transistors, metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs), thyristor surge protection devices, transient voltage protection devices, Hall sensors, power management products, programmable logic arrays, diodes, recitifiers, bridges and silicon wafer.
Diodes Incorporated designs, manufactures and markets these semiconductors focused on end-use applications in the consumer electronics, computing, industrial, communications and automotive sectors. On November 3, 2006, the Company purchased the net assets of APD Semiconductor, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company.
The company is focusing on high-growth end-user equipment markets such as TV/Satellite set-top boxes, portable DVD players, datacom devices, ADSL modems, power supplies, medical devices, PCs and notebooks, flat panel displays, digital cameras, mobile handsets, DC-to-DC conversion, wireless 802.11 LAN access points, brushless DC motor fans and automotive applications. The main products of Diodes include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, power management devices including DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, amplifiers and comparators, lighting ICs, DBS controllers, sensors, etc.The products are designed for use in communications (buck switching regulator, backlight driver, low droput regulator, reset generator, hall effect device, smart motor controller for cell phone), power management (portable power, current sensing and power supply), lighting (display screens, architectural, photo flash, automotive and safety/security), motor control (cooling fans, extraction fans and blowers, fluid pumps), direct broadcast by satellite (LNB and satellite multiswitch), audio (DDFA amplifiers, DDFA DACs, analog input amplifiers).