- 1.Diodes introduces an LED/LCD boost controller with a maximum input of 40V
- 2.Diodes focus automotive LED lighting to introduce automotive electronics AL5816Q linear LED controller
- 3.New I/O Expander from Diodes Incorporated-PI4IOE5V6416
- 4.Diodes Incorporated introduced the AP72200_DC-DC converter with integrated H-Bridge MOSFETs
- 5.Diodes releases 400V Linear Regulator for Stable LED Current in a Small Package
- 6.Diodes Incorporated Introduces High-Accuracy, Single-Chip Protection IC for 1-Cell Li+ Battery Packs
- 7.Hyper-Fast Rectifier from Diodes Incorporated Offers 600V 8A Performance for Power-Factor
- 8.Diodes Inc. 30V & Asymmetric Dual N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFETs
- 9.Diodes Inc. DMP1245UFCL 12V P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
- 10.Diodes Inc. Adjustable Precision Shunt Regulators
- 11.Diodes Inc. High Efficiency 1x/2x Charge Pumps for White LED Applications
- 12.Diodes Inc. DIODESTAR 600V Rectifiers
- 13.Diodes Inc. DSS30101L Surface Mount Transistors
- 14.Diodes Inc. DMN2028USS N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFETs
- 15.Diodes, Inc. AL8806 Buck LED Driver
Diodes Inc [ Diodes ]
Diodes has organized marketing and support offices in Toulouse, France and Hattenheim, Germany. The company has two manufacturing facilities in Shanghai which have achieved the Quality Awards of QS-9000, ISO-9001:2000, TS16949:2002 and ISO 14001 certifications.Furthermore,Diodes has received the "Manufacturing Site of the Year" award from the National Microelectronics Institute (NMI) in 2009.
Diodes Incorporated is a global supplier of low pin-count standard semiconductor products. These products have eight pins or less, and include small signal transistors, metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs), thyristor surge protection devices, transient voltage protection devices, Hall sensors, power management products, programmable logic arrays, diodes, recitifiers, bridges and silicon wafer.
Diodes Incorporated designs, manufactures and markets these semiconductors focused on end-use applications in the consumer electronics, computing, industrial, communications and automotive sectors. On November 3, 2006, the Company purchased the net assets of APD Semiconductor, Inc., a fabless semiconductor company.
The company is focusing on high-growth end-user equipment markets such as TV/Satellite set-top boxes, portable DVD players, datacom devices, ADSL modems, power supplies, medical devices, PCs and notebooks, flat panel displays, digital cameras, mobile handsets, DC-to-DC conversion, wireless 802.11 LAN access points, brushless DC motor fans and automotive applications. The main products of Diodes include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, power management devices including DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, amplifiers and comparators, lighting ICs, DBS controllers, sensors, etc.The products are designed for use in communications (buck switching regulator, backlight driver, low droput regulator, reset generator, hall effect device, smart motor controller for cell phone), power management (portable power, current sensing and power supply), lighting (display screens, architectural, photo flash, automotive and safety/security), motor control (cooling fans, extraction fans and blowers, fluid pumps), direct broadcast by satellite (LNB and satellite multiswitch), audio (DDFA amplifiers, DDFA DACs, analog input amplifiers).