- Full Name : Cypress Semiconductor Corp Manufacturer
- Site : www.cypress.com
Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge? solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets.Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices.Established in 1982, Cypress is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
The San Jose campus is home to the executive management team.
Three product lines including the memory and imaging division, data communications division, and consumer and computation division, research and development, sales, marketing and general administrative departments.
Furthermore, it has received some industry standards including JEDEC, IEEE, OIF, NPF and INCITS.
The company has products which include clocks and buffers, interface, touch sensing, programmable system-on-chip and USB controllers. Besides, the applications library's goal is to help customers solve their designs problems--providing solution focused content for specific functions and applications. Included are technical documents, software and/or firmware, user module components, and complete designs including documentation, software/firmware, schematics and layout files.
These elements are provided to help designers speed standard designs to completion and to introduce new and unique ways to approach complex design requirements.Some people accept the world as it is. Then there’s the rest of us–the people who see room for improvement and tinker with what most take for granted.
They see a world of problems AND IT IS AWESOME.
Problems get them thinking. Problems push boundaries. Problems make tomorrow more interesting.
They love problems because they’re obsessed with creating solutions. So bring us on. It's what they live for.
It's what they're here to do.
At Jotrin Electronics Limited. finding Cypress Semiconductor components is fast and easy, and you can order securely online for worldwide delivery.As one of the top Cypress Semiconductor components distributor in the industry,line card is incredibly diverse, yet some parts can be difficult to find.
Cypress is product portfolio consists of Bluetooth chip, MCU, connector, USB controller, touch sensor, memory, programmable system-on-chip, etc..
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network / Transportation / Automotive / Industrial / Automation
Related Technologies More
- Reference Design Kit creates solar-powered sensor beacons. 2020-01-16
- Programmable SoC helps develop optimized user interfaces. 2020-01-14
- Programmable Bluetooth Low Energy SoCs target IoT applications. 2020-01-06
- USB Type-C to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter and Kit aid dongle development. 2020-01-03
- Bluetooth Low Energy SoCs offer extended temperature range. 2020-01-02
- nvSRAM family boasts fast HD NVRAM and supports direct connections to NAND bus controllers 2019-12-20
- Touchscreen controller delivers industry’s best gloved-finger tracking 2019-12-20
- Prototyping kit streamlines upgrades of legacy MCU designs to 32-Bit ARM performance 2019-12-20
- Touchscreen controller delivers industry-best noise rejection to large-screen superphones and tablets 2019-12-20
- 4Mb serial F-RAMs feature a 40-Mhz Serial Peripheral Interface 2019-12-20
- Adapter solution includes USB Billboard Device Class 2019-12-20
- The industry's first 7-port USB-c hub_ The EZ-USB HX3PD released by Cypress 2019-12-20
- Asynchronous SRAMs offer on-chip Error Correcting Code. 2019-12-20
- Bluetooth Smart Module offers end-to-end BLE solution. 2019-12-20
- Synchronous SRAM promotes reliability via on-chip ECC. 2019-12-20
Size: 318 Kb Published Time: 2020-02-28This application note explai the basic operatio and features of Cypress clocked FIFO memories. Cypress clocked FIFOs are ideally suited for applicatio requiring high data throughput and asynchronous data buffering. The clocked FIFO interface simplifies high-speed design and provides greater noise immunity over industry-standard asynchronous FIFOs. Design coideratio of the clocked FIFO architecture are examined, including proper flag operation and decoding, FIFO boundary operation, and resetting and programming the FIFO. FIFO depth and width expaion are also covered. The CY7C441 and CY7C443 feature 512 and 2K word by 9 bit memory arrays, respectively. These FIFOs feature high-speed operation and Empty, AlmostEmpty, and AlmostFull flags, center power and ground pi, and width expandability. Both FIFOs are available in either a 32-pin PLCC/LCC package or a 28-pin DIP package.
Cypress Related Products
Telecom Line Management IC Single Channe >
128 Kb Dual-Port SRAM with PCI Bus Contr >
MCU, USB Peripheral Controller, 8051, 48 >
Multi-Protocol PHYs; Features: 8/10B, BI >
Programmable Systems on a Chip PSoC 5 >
64 Megabit, 32 Megabit 3.0-Volt only Pag >
16-bit Microcontrollers - MCU MM MCU >
256K x 36 / 512K x 18 Pipelined SRAM wit >
Bus Interface Logic Circuit >
SLC NAND Flash Parallel 3V/3.3V 2G-bit 2 >
72-Mbit QDR-II⑩ SRAM 2-Word Burst Archi >
ARM MCU, PSoC 4 Series, PSOC 4 Family CY >
3.3V 16K/32K x 36 FLEx36™ Asynchronous >
18-Mb (512K x 36/1M x 18) Pipelined SRAM >
CPLD Ultra37000 Family 3.8K Gates 128 Ma >
USB Controller (Universal Serial Bus (US >
72-Mbit QDR-II SRAM 2-Word Burst Archite >
TAXI ⑩-compatible HOTLink iii Transceiv >
NOR Flash Parallel 5V 4M-bit 512K x 8 >