- 1.Cree XLamp XM-L LEDs
- 2.GaN HEMT Die (28 V, 30 W) supports up to 8 GHz operation.
- 3.Plastic GaN HEMTs support LTE and radar applications.
- 4.Cree Introduces A Better LED Bulb
- 5.GaN HEMT Devices handle TWT radar system issues.
- 6.SiC MOSFET targets high frequency power electronics.
- 7.Power Ku-Band MMIC HPA covers commercial satcom band.
- 8.Broadband GaN HEMTs suit applications to 4 GHz.
- 9.High-Power GaN HEMTs serve C-Band applications.
- 10.GaN HEMT Die operates up to 6 GHz.
- 11.GaN HEMT die specified for operation up to 6GHz
- 12.All-SiC power module enables unprecedented reductions in cost and size
- 13.SiC 1200-V MOSFET boasts RDS(ON) of 25-mOhms in TO-247-3 package
- 14.LED street light cuts energy use in half
- 15.GaN high electron mobility transistors target 2.9- to 3.5-GHz S-Band radar amplifier systems
Cree Inc. [ Cree ]
Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions for power applications. Cree's product families include high-brightness LEDs, lighting-class power LEDs, and power-switching devices. Cree's LED solutions are driving improvements worldwide in applications such as backlighting, electronic signs and signals. Cree is also among the world's leading manufacturers of silicon carbide-based diodes for power control and management, providing increased efficiency in a variety of applications from solar inverters to industrial motor drivers to wireless technologies.
They relentlessly pursue disruptive technologies that change industries.
At Cree, they relentlessly pursue disruptive technologies that change industries. In nearly three decades, Cree has led by converting new science into market-changing products, one breakthrough after another.
Cree directs their employee efforts and financial support to events and organizations that directly promote the increased adoption of energy-efficient LED lighting and energy-efficient technologies.
2010_Introduced the first single die LED to Break 1000 Lumens.
2012_Released industry’s first SiC MOSFET, A market maker and key building block for more efficient power conversion systems, decreasing size, weight and bill of materials.
2014-First to Break 300 Lumens-Per-Watt Barrier.
Introduced the industry’s first 1700V SiC half-bridge module that delivers SiC switching speed and energy efficiency to solar, EV, and industrial power supplies that require kilowatts of power.
Related Products More >>