- Full Name : C&K Components Manufacturer
- Site : www.ck-components.com
Founded in 1928, C&K is one of the world’s most trusted brands of high-quality electromechanical switches. The company’s unmatched custom design capabilities are recognized globally by design engineers who demand reliable switch performance.
C&K offers more than 55,000 standard products and 8.5 million switch combinations to companies that design, manufacture and distribute electronics products. Used in automotive, industrial, IoT, wearables, medical, telecom, consumer products, aerospace, and POS terminals, C&K products include tactile, pushbutton, snap-acting, toggle, rocker, detect, DIP, keyswitch, navigation, rotary, slide, switchlock, thumbwheel, smart card readers, high-rel connectors and custom assemblies.
C&K Components is product portfolio consists of Flat touch switch, navigation switch, detection switch, push button switch, rotary switch, switch lock and push button switch, slide switch, toggle switch, DIP switch, illuminated switch and sealed switch.
Consumer Electronics / Portable Devices / Communications / Network
Related Technologies More
- Miniature SMT tactile switches offer multiple profile heights, actuation force options 2019-12-20
- Tactile switch series designed for portable consumer electronic devices 2019-12-20
- C&K Snap Switches Deliver Superior Performance & Reliability in Air Circuit Breaker Switch Modules 2019-12-20
- C&K Introduces New Five-Million-Cycle Ultra Long Life SMT Tact Switches for Demanding Applications 2019-12-20
- Door interterlock switch designed for detection and circuit interruption functions 2019-12-20
- SMT Side-Actuated Tactile Switches have rugged PCB soldering pads. 2019-12-20
- SMT detect switches include ultra-low, board-mounted profile 2019-12-20
- Ultra-miniature slide switches feature a mechanical operating life of 10K cycles 2019-12-20
- Snap-acting switch series features detect interlocking and movement 2019-12-20
- Rocker switches include a splash proof rubber boot option for waterproofing 2019-12-20
- High-rel toggle switches qualified to MIL-S-83731 2019-12-20
- Single-, double-, & triple-throw switches ideal for telecom, remote-control applications 2019-12-20
- Solderless LED mounting process delivers rugged illuminated SMT tactile switch for sensitive applications 2019-12-20
- Pushbutton switches feature independent LED illumination 2019-12-20
- Switch series features bifurcated contact for increased electrical reliability and consistent performance 2019-12-20