- 1.Avago has introduced a new brightness sensor, the apds-9004, to extend the life of LCD screens
- 2.Avago Technologies Announces General Availability of 40G BiDi MMF QSFP+ Transceiver for Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure
- 3.Gate-drive optocoupler includes integrated flyback controller for DC-DC converters
- 4.Reflective optical encoders target low power miniaturized motion control systems
- 5.25 MBd digital optocoupler device achieves 3,750 VRMS signal isolation
- 6.QSFP+ optical modules bridge compatibility gap
- 7.High-gain PA targets 4G LTE cellular apps
- 8.Hi-V optocouplers suit hybrid, electric vehicles
- 9.SFP+ fiber-optic module handles 16 Gbits/s
- 10.Bandpass Filters target 4G WiMAX/LTE handsets.
- 11.Sigma-Delta ADC offers working insulation voltage up to 1,140 V.
- 12.Low-Noise Amplifier suits cellular, LTE base stations.
- 13.Miniature 3 W LED suits solid-state lighting applications.
- 14.3 W LED Emitter suits solid-state lighting applications.
- 15.SMT RF Chipset targets point-to-point radio markets.
Avago Technologies [ Avago ]
Avago Technologies supplies a wide range of analog, mixed-signal and optoelectronic components and subsystems. Avago Technologies may well be the world's oldest startup. Avago began as HP's components division back in the 60s and thrived there for three decades. When HP spun off Agilent Technologies in 1999, the company became Agilent's semiconductor products group, expanding into new markets and applications with products that would help revolutionize global communications. Then in late 2005 KKR and Silver Lake Partners acquired the group. Overnight, Avago Technologies became the largest privately-held independent semiconductor company in the world.
The types of products manufactured by Avago Technologies include Mobile Phone Products: Front-End Modules, Handset Power ICs, Duplexers and Filters, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA), WLAN Power Amplifiers, and Detector Switches; Multi-market Wireless Products: Millimeter Wave and Microwave Devices, RFICs, PIN Diodes, Schottky Diodes, and Discrete Transistors; Fiber Optics, Illumination & Color Management, Infrared Transceivers, LED Lamps & Displays, Motion Control Products, Optical Sensors, Optocouplers, ASICs, Image Sensors, Networking ICs, and Storage ASSPs & Solutions.