- 1.KPS-MCC C0G Capacitor comes in 0.55 square in. footprint.
- 2.KEMET Adds Automotive Qualification to Advanced Capacitor Technology
- 3.Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors offer up to 680 μF capacitance.
- 4.Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors feature two-chip stack design.
- 5.Leaded MLCCs target automotive market.
- 6.Surface Mount MLCCs feature U2J ceramic dielectric material.
- 7.KEMET Files SEC Special Disclosure and Conflict Minerals Report
- 8.Ferrite Inductors are based on nickel-zinc magnetic material.
- 9.Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors provide extremely low ESR.
- 10.Pulse Discharge MLCCs deliver reliability in 200°C environments.
- 11.Ceramic Capacitors feature internal arc protection.
- 12.Ceramic Capacitors offer gold-plated termination options.
- 13.Modular PHS Capacitors exhibit stable operational value retention.
- 14.Polymer Electrolytic Capacitor is AEC-Q200 qualified.
- 15.Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors meet AEC-Q200 specifications.
Arcotronics / Kemet [ arcotronics ]
Arcotronics Group, a KEMET company, is a world leading producer of passive components including the SMD film capacitor, film capacitor, EMC-RFI filter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor, and ceramic capacitor.
- Aluminum Polymer
- Aluminum Electrolytic
- Film and Paper
- EMI Filters
- EMC Testing and Development Services
- Ferrite Products
- Battery Production Equipment
- Capacitor Production Equipment
- Transformers and Magnetics
KEMET Electronics Corporation is a leading global supplier of electronic components.
They offer their customers the broadest selection of capacitor technologies in the industry, along with an expanding range of electromechanical devices, electromagnetic compatibility solutions and supercapacitors.
Their vision is to be the preferred supplier of electronic component solutions for customers demanding the highest standards of quality, delivery and service.
KEMET CORE PRODUCT:Press-Fit Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
Eliminates manufacturing problems of soldering onto thick PCB copper tracks which act as heat-sinks
Eliminates fractured solder joints/cold-solder
Removal of the solder operation allows for easy insertion after the production washing process
Ability to exchange components in the field
Custom optimization of construction available for application-specific balance between required life, temperature, ripple current and physical size
Advanced energy storage systems
Switch mode power supplies
Other high reliability, long life applications