- 1.Allegro Newest Galvanically Isolated Current Sensor IC-ACS773
- 2.Three-phase isolator MOSFET driver IC is designed to replace relays
- 3.1 kHz Bandwidth Power Monitoring IC ACS71020
- 4.Allegro MicroSystems, LLC Releases Innovative AxMR Technology
- 5.The ACS720 of Current sensor IC with function that dual fault user settable
- 6.Allegro MicroSystems, LLC Announces New Simple Yet Robust Automotive Linear Regulator IC
- 7.Allegro MicroSystems, LLC Announces New Wide Input Voltage, Synchronous Buck Regulator ICs for USB Charging
- 8.Current sensor ICs include internal resistance of 0.85 mΩ typical
- 9.Multiple-output regulator intended for automotive LCD displays
- 10.BLDC controller features reliable sensorless startup
- 11.Boost converter LED driver ICs include fault tolerant protection
- 12.Linear hall-effect sensor IC designed with low noise and high resolution
- 13.Current sensor IC is designed with differential output and externally adjustable gain
- 14.Current-sensor ICs designed for use in low-power applications
- 15.Silicon carbide schottky barrier diode series designed to minimize power supply loss
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc Manufacturer
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. is a leader in developing,manufacturing and marketing high-performance power and Hall-effect sensor integrated circuits. Allegro is headquartered in Worcester, MA with manufacturing plants in New Hampshire, Pennsylvania,Philippines and offices in Scotland, UK, France and Argentina.The company has passed the ISO 9000 quality management system and received quality awards from leading manufacturers worldwide including IECQ manufacturer's approval. Allegro is dedicated to providing value to the customers,offering technically advanced products,achieving growth and profitability,challenging the organization to continuously improve and maintain a positive work environment for the associates.
Allegro MicroSystems Products
Current Sensor ICs
Allegro MicroSystems, LLC has developed a line of fully integrated Hall-effect current sensor and Hall-effect linear integrated circuits that provide highly accurate, low noise output voltage signals that are proportional to an applied AC or DC current. These ICs are in high volume production in many applications, including automotive HEV inverters and electronic power steering (EPS) systems, and in industrial and consumer inverters and motor control applications.
Allegro current sensor ICs are also used in many power monitoring applications, such as computer blade servers and server power supplies. Allegro's proprietary fully integrated Hall-effect current sensor ICs employ advanced IC and packaging techniques for sensing current from 0 A to 50 A and 50 A to 200 A. These integrated solutions provide galvanic isolation (up to 4.8 kV) and extremely low resistance on the primary conductor (≤ 1m?) for highly efficient solutions and are available in a variety of surface mount and through-hole packages. For sensing beyond 200 A, an Allegro linear current sensor IC can be used.
Allegro current sensor ICs allow design engineers to use Hall-effect-based current sensor ICs in new applications where increased energy efficiency or new operating features are required.
Magnetic Digital Position Sensor ICs
Hall-effect digital position sensor ICs detect changes in magnetic flux density, allowing them to distinguish movement and position. These contactless sensing solutions require few external components and can withstand the hostile operating conditions of automotive applications. Allegro has the industry’s broadest portfolio of magnetic digital position sensors with switching and latching solutions to cover just about any application need.
Specific advantages of Allegro’s solutions include:
1.4× chopper stabilization for superior temperature stability and resistance to physical stress
2.Low-voltage (3 V) operation
3.Key performance characteristics specified over the full operating voltage and ambient temperature ranges
4.Industry-leading jitter performance
5.Automotive-grade ruggedness (most products are qualified to AEC Q100)
6.The majority of Allegro’s digital position sensing volume ships into demanding automotive applications, and has a proven quality record and dedication to continuous improvement.
Motor Driver and Interface ICs
Allegro offers an industry leading portfolio of motor driver and controller ICs for brushless DC, brush DC, and stepper motors. Product architectures vary from highly-efficient internal DMOS drivers to MOSFET controller ICs suited for a wide variety of motor applications. Coupled with a strong system level expertise, Allegro’s motor driver IC portfolio provides the user with a high-performance, leading edge and reliable motor control solution.
Allegro's BCD (bipolar, CMOS and DMOS components) technology allows for a wide range of features that is well suited for today’s demanding motor control applications. Allegro motor driver ICs can be found in a number of demanding markets, including automotive, industrial and office equipment. Our products are found in motor driver applications such as automotive pumps and blowers, electronic power steering (EPS) systems, printers (ink-jet and laser) and a variety of cooling fan applications.
Allegro Related Products
MICROSTEPPING DMOS DRIVER WITH TRANSLATO >
SLIM GENDER CHANGER DB9 M/M >
UDK2559EB WITH TAPE & REEL >
DUAL FULL-BRIDGE PWM MOTOR DRIVER >
ALLEGRO 4.75V ~ 5.25V DUAL FULL-BRIDGE P >