- Full Name : Agilent Technologies (PMC-Sierra / Microsemi) Manufacturer
- Site : www.agilent.com
Acquirer : PMC-Sierra / Microsemi
Established in 1999，Agilent spun off from Hewlett-Packard Company as part of a corporate realignment that created two separate companies. Agilent is engaging in providing innovative measurement solutions in the fields of the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis.Through years of development，Agilent has become a famous supplier of overall test and measurement products as well as gas chromatographs and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.Agilent is also a leading test and measurement equipment supplier to the telecommunications industry.
In 2006, PMC-Sierra buys chip arm of Agilent Technologies for $425 million. In 2016, Microsemi Corporation completed acquisition of PMC-Sierra through Microsemi's subsidiary Lois Acquisition.
The company is always persisting on the the values of "dedication to innovation; trust, respect and teamwork;uncompromising integrity." which made HP a success.In addition，Agilent is dedicated to meeting the needs of the customers with the high speed,focus and responsibility.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in their solutions.
Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where they help their customers achieve their goals:
Environmental and Forensics
From pesticides to pharmaceutical residues to trace metals, they provide fast, accurate and sensitive methods for monitoring contaminants affecting quality of life. Agilent solutions also play an important role in law enforcement by providing robust tools and instruments to analyze and verify evidence at trial, and keeping the world’s top-performing athletes.
Agilent gives doctors a head start in the fight against cancer and other diseases. their solutions help pathology laboratories deliver fast, accurate information to the doctors, hospitals and medical centers they serve. they help medical professionals make more accurate diagnoses so patients can receive the most effective therapies.
Chemical and Energy
The world runs on energy, and energy companies need to locate, extract and refine fuels efficiently and cost-effectively. their solutions help customers maximize their production and predict failures in their refineries before they happen. Agilent also helps energy researchers investigate biofuels, renewable fuels and other forms of alternate energy.
Most life sciences and diagnostics research is done at top-tier universities, with funding from governments around the world. Agilent is helping these researchers learn more about cancer, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, autism and other ailments. their instruments, software and sample preparation solutions help scientists conduct faster, more accurate research.
Related Technologies More
- Multi-channel PXI-based test solution speeds LTE/LTE-Advanced waveform creation and analysis 2019-12-20
- Portable logic analyzers tout very fast timing capture with deep memory 2019-12-20
- Impedance analyzers offer flexible frequency options 2019-12-20
- Agilent Technologies Collaborating with Weill Cornell Medical College to Advance Research in ALS 2019-12-20
- Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Human Microbiome Expert Jeffrey Gordon 2019-12-20
- Test solution designed for characterizing USB 3.1 receivers 2019-12-20
- 2014 IMPACT Award Winner: Agilent Technologies wins for Boards and Modules 2019-12-20
- High-power system power supplies feature fast operation, advanced measurements 2019-12-20
- Reference Clock Multiplier is intended for receiver testing. 2019-12-19
- 6-GHz sig gens boast top specs 2019-12-19
- Agilent Technologies’ Advanced Design System Selected by ADATA to Speed Product Development 2019-12-19
- Tool accelerates RF/wireless designs 2019-12-19
- MMIC Design Kit supports TQPED E/D pHEMT process. 2019-12-18
Agilent Related Products
Low Cost Triple CRT >
SECAM,PAL (Quasi-Par >
Low Noise Pseudomorp >
Low Noise Enhancemen >
Low Noise, Cascadabl >
Agilent AEDR-8300 Se >
LED, 7-SEGMENT, COM >
Four Character Smart >
Low Current SMD LED >
CMOS Image Sensors >
Optical Mouse Sensor >
DISPLAY, 7 SEGMENT, >
Fiber Optic Transmit >
SPDT terminated latc >
LED RED HLMP-6000-01 >
Oscilloscope; Scope >