- Full Name : Analog Devices, Inc Manufacturer
- Site : www.analog.com
Country : Unknown
The company was founded by two MIT graduates, Ray Stata and Matthew Lorber in 1965. The same year, the company released its first product, the model 101 op amp, which was a hockey-puck sized module used in test and measurement equipment. In 1967, the company published the first issue of its technical magazine, Analog Dialogue.
In 1969, Analog Devices filed an initial public offering and became a publicly traded company. Ten years later, the company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
In 1973, the company was the first to launch laser trim wafers and the first CMOS digital-to-analog converter. By 1996, the company reported over $1 billion in company revenue. That same year, Jerald Fishman was named President and CEO, a position he held until his death in 2013 (see below).In 2000, ADI's sales grew by over 75% to $2.578 Billion and the company acquired five companies including BCO Technologies PLC, a manufacturer of thick film semiconductors, for $150 million.
In January 2008, ON Semiconductor completed the acquisition of the CPU Voltage and PC Thermal Monitoring Business from ADI., for $184 million.
By 2004, ADI had a customer base of 60,000 and its portfolio included over 10,000 products.
In July 2016, Analog and Linear Technology agreed that Analog would acquire Linear in an approximately $14.8 billion cash and stock deal.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment.
Since their inception in 1965,they have focused on solving the engineering challenges associated with signal processing in electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices.They focus on key strategic markets where their signal processing technology is often a critical differentiator in their customers' products, namely the industrial, automotive, communications, and consumer markets.
They currently produce a wide range of innovative products—including data converters, amplifiers and linear products, radio frequency (RF) ICs, power management products, sensors based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and other sensors, and processing products, including DSP and other processors—that are designed to meet the needs of our broad base of customers.
AD is product portfolio consists of Amplifiers, Sensors, Power Management ICs, ADCs / DACs, DSPs, MCUs, Embedded Processors, Audio/Video Solutions, etc..
Consumer Electronics Medical Electronics Instrumentation Communication / Network Transportation / Automotive Security / Monitoring Industrial / Automation Military / Defense Shipping / Aerospace
Related Technologies More
- Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions 2020-03-31
- AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source 2020-03-05
- Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing. 2020-01-16
- D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience. 2020-01-16
- Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications. 2020-01-16
- LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments. 2020-01-15
- PLL Synthesizer optimizes base station performance. 2020-01-15
- Meter-on-a-Chip supports portable health applications. 2020-01-14
- A/D Converters support multi-channel data acquisition. 2020-01-14
- Power Management ICs target RF agile radios and FPGAs. 2020-01-10
- Dual D/A Converters support emerging E-band frequencies 2020-01-07
- Processors target industrial imaging, audio and automotive applications 2019-12-20
- Processor integrates audio peripherals for infotainment, stand-alone consumer audio 2019-12-20
- Quad IF digital-to-analog data converter is presented as the industry’s fastest 2019-12-20
- Power management ICs designed for RF agile radio applications and FPGAs 2019-12-20
Size: 855 Kb Published Time: 2020-03-18The ADE7816 provides access to on-chip meter registe via either the SPI or I2 C interface. A dedicated high speed interface, the high speed data capture (HSDC) port, can be used in conjunction with I2 C to provide access to real-time ADC output information. A full range of power quality information, such as overcurrent, overvoltage, peak, and sag detection, is accessible via the two external interrupt pi, IRQ0 and IRQ1.
AD Related Products
Precision Amplifiers SO-8 MARKED AS OP97 >
Voltage Reference >
Low Distortion, 1.5 W Audio Power Amplif >
Transistors Bipolar - BJT 4UDIO DUAL MAT >
Fast Recovery Bridge Rectifiers >
Ic sensor temp/controller 8dip >
Voltage Output Temperature Sensors; Tem >
Digital Attenuator 31.5dB Attenuation 3. >
Digital Isolator CMOS 4-CH 150Mbps 16-Pi >
LDO Regulator Pos 1.8V 0.5A >
Digital Isolator 4-CH 20-Pin SSOP T/R >