- Amplifiers, Sensors, Power Management ICs, ADCs / DACs, DSPs, MCUs, Embedded Processors, Audio/Video Solutions, etc.
- Consumer Electronics Medical Electronics Instrumentation Communication / Network Transportation / Automotive Security / Monitoring Industrial / Automation Military / Defense Shipping / Aerospace
- 1.ADI Introduces New Solution for New Millimeter Wave (mmWave) 5G Infrastructure
- 2.What software is used to draw PCB board
- 3.Dual-channel,simultaneous sampling SAR converters-AD7380 and AD7381
- 4.SD Video Filter Amplifiers-ADA4432-1
- 5.Current mode DC/DC converter-LT8361 and Evaluation Kits-DC2599A
- 6.Introduction of the ADuCM4050 MCU And Evaluation Kits
- 7.ADI release 5V,10A Synchronous Step-Down Silent Switcher 2_LTC3310S
- 8.Analog Devices, Inc announced the Power by Linear(TM) LTM4678
- 9.Analog Devices Announced the LTC4291/LTC4292 Chipset
- 10.The Analog Devices, Inc.New Products _ ADRF5025 _Silicon SPDT Switch
- 11.ADI new product_the AD8452
- 12.AD4002 from ADI_18-Bit, 2 MSPS Precision Pseudo Differential SAR ADC
- 13.Analog Devices’ Power by Linear LTM4661
- 14.Analog Devices Collaborates with ARM to Improve Security and Energy Efficiency for IoT Connected Devices
- 15.Inertial Measurement Unit offers tactical grade stability.
Analog Devices, Inc Manufacturer
The company was founded by two MIT graduates, Ray Stata and Matthew Lorber in 1965. The same year, the company released its first product, the model 101 op amp, which was a hockey-puck sized module used in test and measurement equipment. In 1967, the company published the first issue of its technical magazine, Analog Dialogue.
In 1969, Analog Devices filed an initial public offering and became a publicly traded company. Ten years later, the company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
In 1973, the company was the first to launch laser trim wafers and the first CMOS digital-to-analog converter. By 1996, the company reported over $1 billion in company revenue. That same year, Jerald Fishman was named President and CEO, a position he held until his death in 2013 (see below).In 2000, ADI's sales grew by over 75% to $2.578 Billion and the company acquired five companies including BCO Technologies PLC, a manufacturer of thick film semiconductors, for $150 million.
In January 2008, ON Semiconductor completed the acquisition of the CPU Voltage and PC Thermal Monitoring Business from ADI., for $184 million.
By 2004, ADI had a customer base of 60,000 and its portfolio included over 10,000 products.
In July 2016, Analog and Linear Technology agreed that Analog would acquire Linear in an approximately $14.8 billion cash and stock deal.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment.
Since their inception in 1965,they have focused on solving the engineering challenges associated with signal processing in electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices.They focus on key strategic markets where their signal processing technology is often a critical differentiator in their customers' products, namely the industrial, automotive, communications, and consumer markets.
They currently produce a wide range of innovative products—including data converters, amplifiers and linear products, radio frequency (RF) ICs, power management products, sensors based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and other sensors, and processing products, including DSP and other processors—that are designed to meet the needs of our broad base of customers.
AD Related Products
AC'97 SoundMAX® Codec; Package: >
Resolver to Digital 16bit Parallel ±22ar >
Silver Mica Capacitor; Capacitance:10pF; >
Interface Circuit, PQFP100 >
16-Channel, 16-Bit, Serial Input, Voltag >
16-Channel 14-Bit 3 V/5 V Single-Supply >
Complete Quad, 16-Bit, High Accuracy, Se >
Complete Quad, 16-Bit, High Accuracy, Se >
Up-Down Converters 65MSPS Digital Rcvr S >
ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER A DC, IC, Re >
Ic if to baseband rcvr 256cspbga >
Universal LVDT Signal Conditioner >
CMOS DDS Modulator Digital Synthesizer >
Analog to Digital Converters - ADC 8Ch w >
8-Channel Single ADC SAR 200ksps 16-bit >
1-Channel Single ADC SAR 3Msps 16-bit Pa >
6-Channel Hex ADC SAR 250ksps 16-bit Par >
Analog to Digital Converters - ADC 16B 1 >
4-Channel Single ADC SAR 1Msps 16-bit Pa >