- 1.3M Connector I/O Interconnect System for IEEE 1394
- 2.3M Connector for CFast Card, N7G24 Series
- 3.3M Ultra Hard Metric (UHM) Backplane Connector
- 4.3M Mini Camera Link (SDR) Connectors
- 5.3M Round Conductor Halogen-Free Flat Cable - EXPANSION
- 6.3M Mini Serial Attached SCSI (miniSAS) Connectors
- 7.3m CC-Link Connectors & Cables
- 8.3M 8F36 Series Mini Serial Attached SCSI (MiniSAS) Cable Assemblies
- 9.3M Connector SCI Design Kits 94XX Series
- 10.3M Power over Camera Link Cable Assemblies
- 11.3M Power Clamp Connectors
- 12.3M Mini Delta Ribbon (MDR) Connectors
- 13.3M SL8800 Series Twin Axial Ribbon Cable
3M Interconnect Products [ 3M Interconnect Products ]
3M Electronic Solutions Division designs, manufactures, and markets a wide variety of electronic interconnect products. 3M provides reliable and effective connector solutions for problems faced by electronic equipment manufacturers and assemblers serving the worldwide market.
The 3M manufacturing team has over 30 years experience in precision molding, stamping, assembling, and testing. 3M is committed to Six Sigma methodologies and uses ISO 9002 quality process standards to ensureproducts meet specifications for long-term reliability.
The related company
3M Touch Systems, a business group of the Optical Systems Division of 3M, was created by 3M in 2001 through the acquisition of two established touchscreen companies: Dynapro Systems and MicroTouch Systems. 3M Touch Systems is comprised of three business groups: Touch Screen Sensors, Touch Monitors, and Specialty Sensor Products, addressing the primary touch markets of Gaming/Entertainment, Point-Of-Sale (POS), Point-Of-Information (POI), Self-Service Kiosks, Financial, Portable, Handheld, and Consumer products.
The types of products manufactured by 3M Touch Systems include Products and Technologies include Touch Screen Sensors under the brand "MicroTouch touchscreen sensors", Resistive: analog 4-Wire and 8-Wire and Capacitive: analog ClearTek II Technologies, Touch Monitors under the brand "MicroTouch touch monitors", LCD Touch Monitors available in resistive and ClearTek II capacitive technologies, ChassisTouch LCD Touch Monitors available in ClearTek II capacitive technology.