Virtual dashboard solution
The virtual dashboard solution is a product-level solution based on the NXP MAC57D5xx family of MCUs.
It can collect the body information, display it quickly on the display through the graphic display and rendering acceleration engine, and support 7 - 12.3 inch TFT screen with a maximum resolution of 1920x720@53fps.
Virtual Dashboard Solution Features1. Ultra-reliable, multi-core ARM architecture MCU, in accordance with ISO 26262 / IEC 61508 functional safety standards, hardware encryption security module CSE2, ECC error correction
Cortex®-A5, which supports up to 320MHz application processor and supports floating point arithmetic unit (FPU)
Cortex-M4, up to 160MHz on-board controller
Cortex-M0+ for I/O control, stepper motor drive and low power management
2. Flexible and scalable large-capacity memory, FLASH can be expanded to 512MB, and DDR can be expanded to 1GB.
3. LVDS display, maximum support 1280x480
4. HDMI display, maximum support 1920x720
5. CVBS camera video input, maximum support 1024x768
6. Two-way stepper motor drive.
7. Ethernet interface, CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI interface.
8. SGM module passes I2S sound output or PWM output
9. With built-in HUD distortion correction engine, can output to HUD device
10. Support OS: MQX BSP (A5, M4) Linux BSP (A5) FreeRTOS (M4)
11. Support dual screen display
12. Support QTe APP framework: OpenVg refresh rate is greater than 60 frames, layer overlay, Chinese vector font
13. Ultra low power mode: 1 mA or less, support Can bus wake up
14. Support enet online upgrade
15. Offline JTAG Workshop Burning Tool
16.The display works normally in 16.100 milliseconds, and the 2.5s startup is completed.
17. Support fast communication and synchronization between multiple cores
18. Hardware reference design: motherboard (2 layers) + daughter board (6 layers)
Virtual dashboard hardware platform
The block diagram Virtual dashboard
Application field7 - 12.3 inch virtual instrument New energy car instrument 7 inch hybrid meter