MP3 English learning treasure based on KL25
The MP3 English learning treasure program consists of a master KL25 and an audio codec DSP chip.
The program mainly realizes playing and recording MP3 files, and increases the real-time superimposed output of the microphone input
Thereby helping the user to monitor the difference between the pronunciation and the original sound output, and further improve the ability of speaking and speaking in English.
MP3 English learning treasure program mainly implements the MicroSD card based file system and audio codec DSP processor driver, USB driver U disk drive, touch keyboard driver, EFSL file system management and other functions
The core advantages1.Using a MicroSD card as a storage medium, the capacity is large and the speed is fast;
2.Support PC U disk mode operation, easy to play file management;
3.The dedicated DSP is used for audio codec and supports multiple audio formats such as MP3/WAV.
The DSP supports external plug-ins and has strong function scalability.
4.Support special processing such as audio overlay and spatial sound effects.
MP3 English learning treasure based on KL25 block diagram
The Kinetis L series is the most scalable portfolio of ultra low-power, mixed-signal ARMCortex-M0+ MCUs in the industry.
The portfolio includes 5 MCU families that offer a broad range of memory, peripheral and package options. Kinetis L Series families share common peripherals and pin-counts allowing developers to migrate easily within an
MCU family or between MCU families to take advantage of more memory or feature integration.
This scalability allows developers to standardize on the Kinetis L Series for their end product platforms, maximising hardware and software reuse and reducing timeto-market.
Features common to all Kinetis L series families include:
• 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ core
• High-speed 12/16-bit analog-to-digital converters
• 12-bit digital-to-analog converters for all series except for KLx4/KLx2 family
• High-speed analog comparators
• Low-power touch sensing with wake-up on touch from reduced power states for all
series except for KLx4 family
• Powerful timers for a broad range of applications including motor control
• Low power focused serial communication interfaces such as low power UART, SPI,
• Single power supply: 1.71V - 3.6V with multiple low-power modes support single
operation temperature: -40 ~ 105 °C (exclude CSP package)
KL25 Sub-Family Reference ManualSupports: MKL25Z32VFM4, MKL25Z64VFM4, MKL25Z128VFM4,MKL25Z32VFT4, MKL25Z64VFT4, MKL25Z128VFT4,MKL25Z32VLH4,MKL25Z64VLH4, MKL25Z128VLH4,MKL25Z32VLK4, MKL25Z64VLK4, and MKL25Z128VLK4
KL25 Sub-Family Introduction
The device is highly-integrated, market leading ultra low power 32-bit microcontroller
based on the enhanced Cortex-M0+ (CM0+) core platform. The family derivatives
• Core platform clock up to 48 MHz, bus clock up to 24 MHz
• Memory option is up to 128 KB Flash and 16 KB RAM
• Wide operating voltage ranges from 1.71V to 3.6V with full functional Flash
• Multiple package options from 32-pin to 80-pin
• Ambient operating temperature ranges from –40 °C to 105 °C
The family acts as an ultra low power, cost effective microcontroller to provide developers an appropriate entry-level 32-bit solution.
The family is next generation MCU solution for low cost, low power, high performance devices applications.
It’s valuable for cost-sensitive, portable applications requiring long battery life-time.