The Scheme Of Concentrator Power Supply Based On MUR160RLG
MUR160RLG is a common high voltage 600V fast recovery diode of onsemi. This series of Switchmode rectifiers are commonly used in switching power supplies, inverters, etc.
The characteristics of SchemeVrrm=600V, If=1A@Ta=120°C.
Ultrafast 25, 50 and 75 Nanosecond Recovery Times
C, Switchmode rectifier for switching power supplies and inverters
Ultra-fast recovery time of 25, 50 and 75 nanoseconds
Low forward voltage, low leakage current, withstand voltage 600V
The Scheme Of Concentrator Power Supply Based On MUR160RLG Framework Diagram
The typical application scenario of the concentrator power supply is as follows:
Related device description
The MUR120 series of SWITCHMODE power rectifiers are designed for use in switching power supplies, inverters and as free wheeling diodes.
• Ultrafast 25, 50 and 75 Nanosecond Recovery Times
• 175°C Operating Junction Temperature
• Low Forward Voltage
• Low Leakage Current
• High Temperature Glass Passivated Junction
• Reverse Voltage to 600 V
• Shipped in Plastic Bags; 1,000 per Bag
• Available Tape and Reel; 5,000 per Reel, by adding a “RL’’ Suffix to the Part Number• These are Pb−Free Devices*
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 Gram (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes:260°C Max. for 10 Seconds
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band