Combustible gas detector solution based on KL05 series
The combustible gas detector is composed of a main control terminal KL05 series MCU and a Japanese NEMOTO catalytic combustion type combustible gas sensor, a display module, a button/remote control module, a 4-20 mA output module, an RS485 output module, and a relay output module.
The detector detects the gas concentration in the field through the air pressure sensor.
When the gas concentration reaches a certain value, the detector will trigger an alarm to realize the detection function of the combustible gas.
Effective detection of flammable gases, to a certain extent reduce safety hazards.
The core advantages1. Using a high-performance catalytic combustion gas sensor, the measured gas concentration can be converted into a voltage signal output;
2. Zero point automatic correction function can avoid measurement error caused by zero drift;
3. Standard three-wire system 4 ~ 20mA standard current output signal and Modbus (RTU) protocol standard RS485 interface, convenient to connect with industrial automation systems such as DCS, PLC;
4. Power supply reverse protection.
The Kinetis L series is the most scalable portfolio of ultra low-power, mixed-signal ARM Cortex-M0+ MCUs in the industry. The portfolio includes 5 MCU families that offer a broad range of memory, peripheral and package options. Kinetis L Series families share common peripherals and pin-counts allowing developers to migrate easily within an MCU family or between MCU families to take advantage of more memory or feature integration.
This scalability allows developers to standardize on the Kinetis L Series for their end product platforms, maximising hardware and software reuse and reducing timeto-market.
Features common to all Kinetis L series families include:
• 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ core
• High-speed 12/16-bit analog-to-digital converters
• 12-bit digital-to-analog converters for all series except for KLx4/KLx2 family
• High-speed analog comparators
• Low-power touch sensing with wake-up on touch from reduced power states for all
series except for KLx4/KLx2 family
• Powerful timers for a broad range of applications including motor control
• Low power focused serial communication interfaces such as low power UART, SPI,I2C etc.
• Single power supply: 1.71V - 3.6V with multiple low-power modes support single operation temperature: -40 ~ 105 °C (exclude CSP package)